Mikko Rantanen with a shot at Tyson Barrie

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Yes, it is offseason.

I think there was an article about Rantanen/Avalanche in the latest Hockey News issue. Rantanen had some funny words:

DDedxK7XkAALS1d.jpg:large

He was minus-25 himself this year, but at least he's a rookie.:laugh: Barrie had minus-34 to end the year.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
:laugh:

Hopefully this isn't interpreted as some sort of rift. It sounds entirely like a buddy chirping another.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Wow a rookie disrespecting a veteran teammate. Who does this kid think he is. In my day we would have tied him to a tree in bear country covered head to toe in honey. Slap that **** right out of him.

This is why the Avs suck, they have nobody who is going to take it upon themselves to organize these team building exercises.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Maybe it's a Finnish thing because when i ball-bust I often use contradictions that are just as applicable to me (as a part of the joke)

Certainly a Finnish thing, I totally hate it when a guy brings a custom-made contraption to a ball-busting.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Wow a rookie disrespecting a veteran teammate. Who does this kid think he is. In my day we would have tied him to a tree in bear country covered head to toe in honey. Slap that **** right out of him.

This is why the Avs suck, they have nobody who is going to take it upon themselves to organize these team building exercises.

What does this even mean? Teammates always tease each other.

You played pro in your day? I've seen much worse than a joke to the media...

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia

:rolleyes:

Barrie is the biggest jester on the team and he and Mikko are tight, it's just friendly ribbing.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That's ****ing hilarious, love seeing personality :laugh:

Especially from the Colorado kids when the team's been having a tough time.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
theyre current teammates, current friends and he mentioned him by name.

Hardly the same thing as saying "the guys on my old team suck"

Maybe you missed when Hal Gill made a joke about Subban keeping his stall messy and the entire hockey world exploded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad