Mikko Rantanen vs Zach Parise

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
It works!

This has happened a few times, where it says the poll is closed and it directs me to The Business of Hockey forum :shakehead

that happened to me before.

on this last one, however, it didn't redirect me to business of hockey. it just said "the poll is closed". LOL

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
So looks like Parise gets bumped out of the top 100.

Too bad. The Wild would have been the only team in the league to have 6 forwards in the top 100

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
If Parise is healthy... it is him and it isn't close. This poll is messed up.
Hard to see 33-year-old guy like Parise who has always played physical hockey to suddenly gain some of his game back what he had when he was younger and healthier. Playing as reckless hockey as Parise has played all these years usually leaves a mark on the player.

I'd pick Rantanen, mostly because he is younger and most likely will only get better, especially if he continues to play with MacKinnon.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hard to see 33-year-old guy like Parise who has always played physical hockey to suddenly gain some of his game back what he had when he was younger and healthier. Playing as reckless hockey as Parise has played all these years usually leaves a mark on the player.

I'd pick Rantanen, mostly because he is younger and most likely will only get better, especially if he continues to play with MacKinnon.

He better. Those two had amazing chemistry together & really complimented one another beautifully. They should be attached at the hip for the next decade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad