News Article: Mikhail Vorobyov interview to the Russian Media outlet

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Tremendous interview. It’s a shame how rare it is to get a great, in-depth interview with real questions & answers like this one.

Vorobyov definitely comes across as an intelligent, mature young player. The kind Hextall really values.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If he doesn't make the team out of camp, I predict he'll be called up before February.
He just needs a bit more seasoning, didn't get to play enough in the KHL and missed a number of games last year.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I wanna just give my respect to CSKA. Your work for this Community is well known. I really like these russian interviews. They give nice insight. Keep up your good translation work!

Vorobyov is one of my favorite prospect right after the draft. In my eyes he should be a mainstay in the NHL for the next 15 years. I hope he will be a flyer for a long time. He should also be the perfect compliment with Frost, Konecny, Giroux. He will be defensive responsible and can help our smaller players get free space on the ice. Really hoping he gets to play on a new age 4th line. Not huge, grinding fighting goons but defensive responsible players that could score vs other 3rd or 4th lines.

Does he plays pk?

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I actually started doing this after reading the interview lol. Cold showers are amazing.
So did I, without the walks though :laugh:. I feel like a pimp already.

SPg2UXX.gif

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I'd love him to start the season as the 4c but i also don't think getting top line minutes in lhv would be that bad. Really liked him in camp last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad