BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
of-course.gif

My thoughts right now...

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Yeo "Other teams play first line centers with first line wingers.", other teams also score.

Not to mentions Koivu's best years have been playing without 1st line talent.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
“Mikko is a skilled player and needs skilled players with him,†Yeo said

bvZW5pr.jpg

:help:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Not impressed by latest roster move. Yeo is starting to look like a guy who is fresh out of ideas, or fresh out of any GOOD ideas. Recalling Veillieux as an answer to the team's problems strikes me as .... less than sound.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Yeo's done. But I think Fletcher is on the hot seat. He has had 5 years to find more offense and this team is worse then ever.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
CF is done if he doesn't get rid of Yeo soon. He can't possibly be crazy enough to let himself go down with Yeo's ship.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
This team near the season midpoint has scored fewer real goals per game (83 in 39) then Nashville and is the worst in the west. Also has the second worst road record in the west. The lack of points from the top three guys while no goals from anyone else is what I think is inexcusable. Yeo hasn't gotten the results and hasn't done anything to be granted a long leash. Get rid of him already.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
CF is done if he doesn't get rid of Yeo soon. He can't possibly be crazy enough to let himself go down with Yeo's ship.

I dont think they fire him anytime soon, for one I dont think they would do it on XMAS so i think he survives a little longer

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Yeo needs to be held accountable and just go. No more nothing, just ****ing get out.

If any manager in any job in the world had dropped the ball as much as he has over the course of three years now, they would be ****ing gone, as should he.

No Laviolette is not the be all end all, but he would represent an experienced change; someone with pedigree, wisdom, and the potential to work on our offensive woes, I don't see how that could be any worse than what we currently have in any way.

He's not known for his defense? Well we ****ing suck at everything so what's your point - literally.

We really do have some decent players, they are just not being utilized well. We also have some players with great upsides, they as well are not being utilized well. This guy also has no clue, and has proven this on multiple occasions, that he has no idea how to adapt and adjust.

We need a change. Whomever it is, I don't even care really anymore, just not Yeo; just get someone with enough experience and ability to at least manage this ****ing roster properly.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Yeo needs to be held accountable and just go. No more nothing, just ****ing get out.

If any manager in any job in the world had dropped the ball as much as he has over the course of three years now, they would be ****ing gone, as should he.

No Laviolette is not the be all end all, but he would represent an experienced change; someone with pedigree, wisdom, and the potential to work on our offensive woes, I don't see how that could be any worse than what we currently have in any way.

He's not known for his defense? Well we ****ing suck at everything so what's your point - literally.

We really do have some decent players, they are just not being utilized well. We also have some players with great upsides, they as well are not being utilized well. This guy also has no clue, and has proven this on multiple occasions, that he has no idea how to adapt and adjust.

We need a change. Whomever it is, I don't even care really anymore, just not Yeo; just get someone with enough experience and ability to at least manage this ****ing roster properly.
I could care less if it is Nordy behind the bench at this point.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I said this in the GDT, and I it should be repeated here.

Most people proclaim the "peak" age of forwards is around mid 20's and the mid peak range of Dmen is around the high 20's/low 30's mark.

Look at that team and tell me what you see about everyone not drafted in the last 5 years....

Seriously we are getting to the point where it is now or never. This team is not made up of Chicago's RFA's who are about to hit UFA and big pay days. We do not have Sid or Ovy on this team who can still throw up 60 goals or 100 assists. Being realistic, we have about a 1-3 year window with Harding, Koivu, Parise, Suter, and Pominville to win anything with that core group.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Peter Laviolette or Ron Wilson are on the top of my list, anyone else good out there?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Just sucks. I feel bad for Yeo. What he was doing was working earlier in the season. Now everything he does just completely fails. I know it's what every coach says in a terrible streak like this, but good for him for taking responsibility for it.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Anyone think Yeo would be better suited as a motivational coach for MMA? Not many "embrace the grind" like Yeo...

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Just sucks. I feel bad for Yeo. What he was doing was working earlier in the season. Now everything he does just completely fails. I know it's what every coach says in a terrible streak like this, but good for him for taking responsibility for it.

Ya...well we said the same thing 2 years ago with seriously 3/4 of the talent, and they were #1 in the league. So honestly, I'm inclined to blame the coach 100% at this point. He relied on great goaltending (say what you will about Backs right now, for all we know he still has concussion issues, but he was a monster before this year) to save his ass.

heksagon

Jul 27, 2010
Finland
I've seen enough of Yeo as well. One more loss and I want him canned. I'm just wondering if the management has the balls to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad