19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Good Luck Mike.
I appreciated all your hard work in our D zone :clap:

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I thought nothing of the acquisition of Weaver when we got him but he really surprised me. He was very solid in his zone and sacrificed his body to block shots every game. Hard working player that stood up for the boys despite his small stature. A true character guy that from what I've seen, was really appreciated by the players and staff. Happy retirement Mike Weaver.

68*

Give him a contract to be assistant coach. His job will be to teach Tinordi the basics of defence. When he's done with Tinordi he can help out other prospects.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Loved what he said about Montreal today.

He said Montreal was his favorite city he played in as nowhere else did fans appreicate and understand all of the small things that he did on the ice. Quite the endorsement from such a classy man.

I wish him a healthy and happy retirement, hoping we'll get a chance to see him involved with the Habs in some capacity eventually.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Peace out Weaver! You are one tough defenseman and did your job solidly in Mtl and wherever you played.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
He reached quite a high here for short term down the stretch after we acquired him. Remember one game against Boston....Chris Nilan on 690 signing Dream Weaver...then saying screw the bear. I think that game was turning point when team came together

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Give him a contract to be assistant coach. His job will be to teach Tinordi the basics of defence. When he's done with Tinordi he can help out other prospects.

Maybe he can invite him to his training schools

:sarcasm:

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
I always liked the way he approached the game. "Defense First" indeed. Happy retirement to him.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

He was one of my favorite players in the 2014 playoffs. Respect Weaver. Happy retirement. Is that his wife on the pic ?

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
He arrived just when the Habs needed him and he leaves when the Habs have greater depth. Very good pickup by Bergevin.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Very underrated depth defender, everything you want from a bottom pairing guy. He was a great pickup and while he kinda fell apart last year, he filled his purpose. Good luck to him in retirement.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Gonna miss him. Hopefully he takes his Patches cut out with him. Travel the world together. He was a warrior out there. It's really impressive he had such a long career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad