WEEI Mike Milbury says Bruins ‘should’ve screamed bloody murder’ over ridiculous schedule

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Bruins now basically have a brutal stretch between Saturday night and the Olympic break, then 3 and and half weeks off for some but their best players will likely be in China, follwed by a 2nd brutal stretch between the end of the Olympic break and the end of the regular season.

There is nothing good about this year's schedule for the Bruins. It's all bad.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
I agree with him. I have found the schedule to be crazy; feels like following an NFL team. They are going to get pummeled in the second half…

Reactions: SPB2776 and BMC

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
You never know what would have happened, maybe if the Bruins played a game or 4 more during the start of this season someone on the team could have gotten injured in that game.

Parallel Universe Theory 101.

But there are real-world probabilities. Injuries can happen any time, but are probably more likely to happen with the fatigue that comes from playing every second night in a condensed late-season schedule, perhaps?

Reactions: inactive user

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
He may be a mildly unstable human who hits random people with their shoes…but I kind of agree with him here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad