Video Mike Brown Vs Tom Kestopolus

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
should have taken Brown in my pool and not Orr for **** sakes... Brown is fighting every night and orr isn't even playing.

kilgro

Tank nation
Dec 3, 2007
Toronto
he should have done the asham celebration after that one :sarcasm:

solid scrap, both guys were chuckin them and brownie connected with a couple big ones. he is playing great on the leafs 4th line, definitely a better fantasy pickup then orr

habitue*

Kestopolus reminds me of the guy we had in Montreal: Kostopoulos.;)

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Brown keeps his chin tucked, so all of Kostopoulos' shots are just landing on the top of his helmet, while Brown is catching Kostopoulos square in the face. Kostopoulos really need to adjust here and start throwing uppercut type punches, but he didn't and he got pounded.

Brown's a beauty though, love his speed, hustle and defensive play, and the fact that he can thrown em too is a nice bonus.

KingBuzzo

A custom title.
Nov 3, 2010
Toronto
Kestopolus reminds me of the guy we had in Montreal: Kostopoulos.;)

Haha. I realized it right after. I was just thinking why the heck did I just type that?

I love having a guy like Browine on the Leafs. The guy give %110 every damn shift and will go with anyone. He's not the best fighter by a long shot, but you won't see him back down when called upon.

He still looks naked to me though. That handle has to come back.

straka91*

If only Kostops fighting was as good as his heart. Horrible fighter, I think he's only had 2 "wins" in his whole career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad