Mike Bossy is a class act (video message to ovechkin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
Bossy has a regular comment on a montreal radio show ( Jean Charles en liberté 91.9 around 16h10) with Yvon Pedneault.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
goal scorer not all around player...
It's gonna be hard for Ovechkin to pass Gretzky's goal total, but considering era's and Gretzky playing in an era (mostly) where goalie's looked like scarecrows and scoring was much higher (at least in Gretzky's best year), and Ovechkin playing in a lower scoring era, with goalie's that look more like sumo wrestlers, I think there's a good case to be made that Ovechkin is the greatest goal scorer of all time, when adjusting for era.

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
I love Mike Bossy, always have as long as I've known anything about him. Total class act. He was before my time but I wish his career could have been longer.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
We're about 5 years from Bossy looking like a full on extra from the walking dead.

Compared to someone like Nystrom (who still looks like he can play today), Mike hasn't aged quite like some of the other Isles dynasty guys. I guess that's why the poor guys' body gave out on him so early.

Well done on the congratulations Boss and congrats to Ovi!

Reactions: MikeyMike01

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
We're about 5 years from Bossy looking like a full on extra from the walking dead.

Compared to someone like Nystrom (who still looks like he can play today), Mike hasn't aged quite like some of the other Isles dynasty guys. I guess that's why the poor guys' body gave out on him so early.

Well done on the congratulations Boss and congrats to Ovi!

Actually, he’s recovering nicely !

02dbac1fe11b23e46cf1d367d3af087a--mike-bossy-nhl-players.jpg

Reactions: HabsQC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad