Recalled/Assigned: Mikael Granlund (4/16: Assigned to Houston... now recalled on emergency basis)

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
What's your argument...?
I have no argument. Just pointing out that if indeed Yeo wanted Granlund on his roster he would be. Simple as that, CF doesn't send Granlund down independant of Yeo making that first decision to not use Granlund as opposed to your inference that CF makes those decisions on his own regardless of what Yeo wants on the ice.

I have no problem with Granlund going to Houston, i do have a problem with him going today and once again the Wild have no extra forward.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I have no argument. Just pointing out that if indeed Yeo wanted Granlund on his roster he would be. Simple as that, CF doesn't send Granlund down independant of Yeo making that first decision to not use Granlund as opposed to your inference that CF makes those decisions on his own regardless of what Yeo wants on the ice.

I have no problem with Granlund going to Houston, i do have a problem with him going today and once again the Wild have no extra forward.

When did I say that?

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
When did I say that?
I am not going to do this but you can go back and see what I originally posted and quoted on your own. You got snippy with a poster who was upset with Yeo and you said Fletcher makes the decisions who comes and goes. While technically true he wouldn't do that without first consulting Yeo about his plans for Granlund.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I am not going to do this but you can go back and see what I originally posted and quoted on your own. You got snippy with a poster who was upset with Yeo and you said Fletcher makes the decisions who comes and goes. While technically true he wouldn't do that without first consulting Yeo about his plans for Granlund.

Just pointing out how Yeo's not solely responsible for Granlund's assignment. I don't understand why Yeo should get blamed for that when he's going with the better top six player in Cullen.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
picture.php

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
nice goal tonight..moves the puck to the open defenseman and immediately goes to the net..seems like he scores a lot of his goals around that blue paint..I like that. He did a lot of that when I watched a lot of Houston earlier this year

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Don't mis Konopka one bit, not the tiniest of bits.

His toughness adds nothing, there is not one player in this league who fears Zenon Konopka and this is a better hockey team with Mitchell at C on the 4th line with Rupp and Clutter.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Konopka's okay along the boards, and he's good at faceoffs. That's why he's on the 4th line.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
MG has been unlucky to find points, has alot hard work for the points earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
Put. Him. On. Wing. 1 game and he scores a goal. Do you think it's a coincidence?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I though't it was clear enough sarcasm to be put without the :sarcasm: Like the Rupp's injury would affect. I dont want to anyone be hurt, but sometimes someones injury is AHL players chance.

Oh, OK. Was wondering if you were serious.

We could use Rupp's physical presence.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
So, even with the goal and good overall-play, Granlund's going down when Rupp gets healthy enough to play?

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
So, even with the goal and good overall-play, Granlund's going down when Rupp gets healthy enough to play?

Probably. They want Rupp's toughness on the 4th line, not a small although offensively skilled prospect. Of course if yet another forward gets injured, they might keep him up.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Crap, Russo and others are right, Granlund is much better at wing.

Now where is our 2nd top-6 center of the future going to come from?

Haula and Phillips need some more minor league seasoning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad