Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
Does he stay with Kreider long term?

Panarin Zibs Kakko may be overkill in the future

it really depends on how the rest of the lineup looks but I think the ideal scenario is to keep panarin and zibanejad separate to create a 1/1A situations that force teams to pick which one to match up against...then you mix up the lines and put them on the ice together when the situation dictates.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Stupid post is stupid? What part of I don't care what your politics are, you're a douche if you aggressively advertise them do you not get? I said I would say the exact same thing about the other side, if not more. I even criticized this guy's post.
yeah, I have no clue how you took that but it was said in jest.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
it really depends on how the rest of the lineup looks but I think the ideal scenario is to keep panarin and zibanejad separate to create a 1/1A situations that force teams to pick which one to match up against...then you mix up the lines and put them on the ice together when the situation dictates.

Yup, I think the plan is to build the top lines around Zibanejad on one line and Panarin on the other.

And, on a different note, if the Howden we saw last night is Howden we get going forward, the center position as a whole looks a lot better.

Reactions: Inferno and Leetch3

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Panarin and Zib must be kept separated unless the situation calls for them to be stacked on the same line.
Agreed. Prior to the season, I was against it and never believed that it could happen but reality is what reality is.

And if it is Strome that is the catalyst for this to be able to happen, then people better get used to seeing him for at least a few more years.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Stupid post is stupid? What part of I don't care what your politics are, you're a douche if you aggressively advertise them do you not get? I said I would say the exact same thing about the other side, if not more. I even criticized this guy's post.
It's like preaching religion. Ppl do it because they feel they're answering to a higher cause. The 'other side' of politics is seen as, bad and EVIL and therefore obnoxiously posting about it on a hockey message board is simply them fulfilling gods work, if you will. Lame AF but gl speaking sense in to wackos like that. They're not looking for a discussion as much as a fight for their god/flag/political party.

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Just picked up from FedEx my hand stitched Zibenajad home jersey from Cool Hockey.

I was reading on Reddit that C.H's quality control is sometimes suspect but I looked the jersey over and they nailed it. Letters and numbers aligned perfectly. They even left a small thread dangling from one of the sleeve numbers to let me know they really hand stitched it.

Just to let you know in case you were on the fence with Cool Hockey's jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad