I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
1. Elias Pettersson
2. Casey Mittelstadt
3. Miro Heiskanen
4. Cale Makar
5. Eeli Tolvanen
6. Dylan Strome

Removed (due to low votes): Nylander, Glass, Borgstrom, Chytil, Brannstrom, Suzuki
Added: Roslovic, Vesalainen, Valimaki, Yamamoto, Steel, Poehling

Again, send your suggestions for adds and I will add them (if reasonable). But stop telling me that "you're ridiculous because my favourite X player would have gone already if you added them last poll". No. No they wouldn't have.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Chytil should be on the list. Anyways id go Necas here

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Chytil should be on the list. Anyways id go Necas here
I don’t get why Chytil isn’t, he has amazing point production as the youngest kid in the AHL (16 points in 21 games)
Agreed with the comment above too, a lot of these prospects are too close and a top 25 ish would be cool

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
I don’t get why Chytil isn’t, he has amazing point production as the youngest kid in the AHL (16 points in 21 games)
Agreed with the comment above too, a lot of these prospects are too close and a top 25 ish would be cool
I'm rotating people in and out. Anyone who gets 0-2 votes gets cut for next poll and will return in a later poll.
I would like to do top 25 too but dont have the time/effort level to continue with it. Someone can use the top 10 and continue with a top 25 poll if they wish. I chose top 10 mainly to assess how the top prospect rankings have changed from beginning of season now that Barzal, Boeser, McAvoy, etc. have graduated and half a season has passed since the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad