Midseason Media/Scout Poll for 2015

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
http://ohlprospects.blogspot.ca/2015/02/midseason-mediascout-top-10-for-2015.html

It's time for an update to our media/scout list for the OHL. There's still lots of meaningful hockey to be played (CHL February/March, CHL playoffs, U18's), but it's always great to see how opinions change over the course of a season.

Ultimately, things haven't changed all that much from our Preliminary list in November (here). While there has been some minor shuffling, nothing outrageous has happened. Pavel Zacha drops out of the top 5. Mackenzie Blackwood cracks the top 10. And three guys who received votes last time, did not earn a single one this time (Salituro, Luff, McKenzie).

10. Mackenzie Blackwood
9. Matt Spencer
8. Mitchell Vande Sompel
7. Nikita Korostelev
6. Pavel Zacha
5. Travis Konecny
4. Lawson Crouse
3. Dylan Strome
2. Mitch Marner
1. Connor McDavid

8 other players received votes and are HM's. Check the link for the comments from the contributors (16 in total).

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I think Senyshyn is gonna be the guy who in two years people are gonna ask where he was selected and when they get told where, their response will be "that low?!".

Friendly Fan

Mar 27, 2009
Or he's going to be one of those guys taken in the very early 2nd round that makes the general public (or fans of that team) go "Who?"

Great job Brock.

You guys know my thoughts, Marner is #2 overall in the NHL draft, mainly because he makes anyone that plays with him a star. He can score and set up, and it was clear before the injury that he carried London, and they only have 3 top 6 forwards at best.

Erie has 7 or 8 top 6 forwards.

Just my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad