Pre-Game Talk: Middle 6 Rolls Snake Eyes for Scoring - Edm v NYI - Tues @ 5:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
But you have a cat(s). Generally speaking they complain less. ;)

Also less Christmas shopping for you to do. I did mine today, what a nightmare...You'd think I'd know better than last week shopping.
I drove back from PHX yesterday, landed at the daughters’ in Ft Sask. Went out to do a few errands for the wife today, after 2 hours I came home and said “I’m out”. To say I dislike crowds, drivers that don’t think, and shoppers who wander aimlessly would be an understatement. :)

She sent me back out with a longer list.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I drove back from PHX yesterday, landed at the daughters’ in Ft Sask. Went out to do a few errands for the wife today, after 2 hours I came home and said “I’m out”. To say I dislike crowds, drivers that don’t think, and shoppers who wander aimlessly would be an understatement. :)

She sent me back out with a longer list.
After shopping I'm trying to back out of a stall (I usually like to pull through but no spaces were available) and somebody attempts to park next to me, and they cut their vehicle so tight they got hooped between my back bumper and the driver side door of the adjacent car. (I don't even know how) The woman had no idea what they were doing, was turning wheels wrong way in backing up, was putting their hands up in the air, and I'm observing all this. Miraculously no damage on either vehicle and after 5mins of backing up she leaves scene. The whole time I'm just waiting to leave. Another chapter in the worst drivers ever seen. How did this person even drive out of her driveway?

My vehicle already bears 3 minor scars from people that can't even park or pull out of a parking stall.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
I usually bet on the Oil when they're down but can't watch the game tonight. Are they getting good looks but not cashing in? +700 odds are very tempting right now.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
After shopping I'm trying to back out of a stall (I usually like to pull through but no spaces were available) and somebody attempts to park next to me, and they cut their vehicle so tight they got hooped between my back bumper and the driver side door of the adjacent car. (I don't even know how) The woman had no idea what they were doing, was turning wheels wrong way in backing up, was putting their hands up in the air, and I'm observing all this. Miraculously no damage on either vehicle and after 5mins of backing up she leaves scene. The whole time I'm just waiting to leave. Another chapter in the worst drivers ever seen. How did this person even drive out of her driveway?

My vehicle already bears 3 minor scars from people that can't even park or pull out of a parking stall.
The company I worked for advocated a drive in-out and no backing policy when I worked there like many companies in Alberta industry. At first I thought it was horseshit until I read the stats and literature.

Now I always look for a spot that is drive in out and seldom to never will I park where I have to back out. I just park further away to find my preferred spot and walk further.

But alas there’s usually still some idiot around that can’t drive. I swear car manufacturers should have an option of missile launcher. Button on the dashboard get used regularly, resulting in fewer vehicles on the roads.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oilers are finding some dumb ways to lose games. NYI play a tighter defensive package. I thought we had the first 10mins of the ga
The company I worked for advocated a drive in-out and no backing policy when I worked there like many companies in Alberta industry. At first I thought it was horseshit until I read the stats and literature.

Now I always look for a spot that is drive in out and seldom to never will I park where I have to back out. I just park further away to find my preferred spot and walk further.

But alas there’s usually still some idiot around that can’t drive. I swear car manufacturers should have an option of missile launcher. Button on the dashboard get used regularly, resulting in fewer vehicles on the roads.
I do the same but all the sidelwalks and shopping parking lots here are icy AF. No sand, polished glass ice. and people backing up without looking...Oddly enough I live in Edmonton and they've turned Malls into outdoor power centers. REally the worst places for pedestrians in winter, or really anytime given the driver quality here.

It feels like an episode of the Purge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad