GDT: Michigan State University at University of Wisconsin 9:00 pm - Watch on TSN2/ESPNU

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'll be watching this later tonight so since no Laval game and the fact that it's on TSN2/ESPNU I thought some might catch the game. Wisconsin sits in last place with just 11 pts in the big 10, Michigan St is 2nd with 22 pts. On the season though Michigan St hasn't been that good at 11-10-1 (points only count for conference games) Wisconsin comes in with the 2nd best offense in the Big 10 but the 2nd worst defense with 68 goals against in 20 games (ouch)

If you do watch the game, here are some undrafted FA's from Michigan St to keep an eye on,

#55 Patrick Khodorenko - (Senior) leads the team across the board, goals, assist, points.

#9 Mitch Lewandowski - (Junior) 2nd on the team in points, tied for 2nd in goals and assists.

#22 Dennis Cesana - (21 year old Soph) leading scorer on team among blueliners

#31 John Lethemon - G (Senior) not sure about him but he's having a great Senior year with a 1.96 gaa and a .939 save %

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Caufield with a nice shot on the PP, then later in the same PP gets another shot. Announcers said he was on the ice for 1:33 of the 2 min PP.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
This really is one of the worst Badger team in a long while . They don't have much going for them outside of a few good freshman. The Spartans are playing pretty good shutdown hockey to be fair though.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
This really is one of the worst Badger team in a long while . They don't have much going for them outside of a few good freshman. The Spartans are playing pretty good shutdown hockey to be fair though.

they were fighting for last place in the Big 10 last as well, so far they are on pace to be worse then last year which shouldn't happen with all the incoming talent although they are a very young team. I'm not a fan of the coaching staff but if they don't turn it around next year I'm guessing he'll get canned.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
sick toe drag from Caufield but no luck getting the goal.

1-0 Michgan St

I'm no expert on Caufield and his NHL readiness. But I hope they don't rush him, but rather give him to develop hockey wise and physically.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
they were fighting for last place in the Big 10 last as well, so far they are on pace to be worse then last year which shouldn't happen with all the incoming talent although they are a very young team. I'm not a fan of the coaching staff but if they don't turn it around next year I'm guessing he'll get canned.
They're looking much worst this season, the times I've seen them at least. I do agree Granato has to be on thin Ice.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Caufield with a nice pass but they just can't get anything past this goalie who looks to be well on his way to his 5th SO of the season. I'm sure NHL scouts are looking at him but his numbers before this year weren't so hot and this team is playing so well defensively and blocking shots I would worry he's a product of the team.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Caufield with a nice pass but they just can't get anything past this goalie who looks to be well on his way to his 5th SO of the season. I'm sure NHL scouts are looking at him but his numbers before this year weren't so hot and this team is playing so well defensively and blocking shots I would worry he's a product of the team.
This has been a fairly easy night for him all told, not a lot of chances from up close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad