Michael Grabner hat trick

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's.... interesting.

He's got to be closing in on his season total from all last year by now

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I don't really expect him to suddenly become a consistent scoring threat again or anything, but 5 goals already on the season and playing well...good for him

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
he has finally reached his NHL '13 potential

never forget
o7pFDJH.gif

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
A Grabner hat trick and one of the goals was on a breakaway. Buy your lottery tickets now, because this will never ever happen again. I'm referring to Grabner scoring on a breakaway, of course.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
Fans better take notice this Rangers team is loaded with young talent and can put up 5 on most nights...Window open

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
A Grabner hat trick and one of the goals was on a breakaway. Buy your lottery tickets now, because this will never ever happen again. I'm referring to Grabner scoring on a breakaway, of course.

You could count the hat trick goal a mini-breakaway aswell and he made bishop look absolutely stupid so, it happened twice in one game.

You know what this means, grab 2 of every animal and head for the hills because the end is nigh!!!

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I didn't know how else to share this because the NHL tags are antiquated :dunno: this looks a little better than a long URL.

Third goal courtesy of a nice feed from Kevin Hayes

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
Good for him. I thought the Isles were really really dumb for letting him go a couple of years ago, Cappy CLEARLY had it out for him (I ****ing hate Cappy) and didn't use him properly at all aside from the one break out season.

I want to root for him but him being a Ranger makes it very hard. I hope he does well but the Rangers have a **** season (not looking good for that so far lol).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad