Michael Grabner crazy stat line

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
I was looking through the top goal scorers today and I was amazed seeing Grabner so high in the standings (18th). I didn't even realise he was in the league anymore (but I guess I should've considering his 27g season last year) Not only that, but he's having one of the craziest goals to assist ratio I've seen in a while

25 + 6 = 31

Is this the most lopsided g/a ratio in the recent history?

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
That's always a fun stat to look at, doesn't happen often but when it does it's neat to look at. 25 goals with just 6 assists is amazing.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
How the heck did you not know that he is in the league. He is like the most talked about trade deadline acquisition :D

Reactions: Stad

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
You forgot to mention that none of his 25 goals are powerplay goals and that he's got 7 empty net goals and is on pace to have the best empty net season of all time.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
could be the yankees best pitcher if he keeps up that stat line #redsoxgonnawinthealeast

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
Grabner is a very special player. Creates most of his goals himself. A one man army, perfect for any 3/4 line and penalty kill.
also usually has difficulties getting chemistry with other players. Even when he was still more highly regarded he self-created most chances in transition and had difficulties in cycling.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Rick Nash had that ridiculous 41-16 season back pre lockout

Peter Bondra and his 34 goal 9 assist season. Joe Juneau had 5 goals 38 assists. Just insane. One literally never passed and the other never shot. I mean you'd figure just on rebounds and secondary assists and some bounces they'd both break into double digits in that 2nd category at some point

This year Henrik Sedin is having a 2 goal 36 assist season. I mean shoot the damn puck once in a while already.

Since coming to the Rangers Grabner has 52 goals and 19 assists.

timmeh

Nov 8, 2009
Rick Nash had that ridiculous 41-16 season back pre lockout

Peter Bondra and his 34 goal 9 assist season. Joe Juneau had 5 goals 38 assists. Just insane. One literally never passed and the other never shot. I mean you'd figure just on rebounds and secondary assists and some bounces they'd both break into double digits in that 2nd category at some point

This year Henrik Sedin is having a 2 goal 36 assist season. I mean shoot the damn puck once in a while already.

Since coming to the Rangers Grabner has 52 goals and 19 assists.

He doesnt even shoot once per game.. 49 shots in 59 games. He doesnt want to score!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad