Hockey Fights: Michael Ferland v. Casey Nelson

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I love the tenacity he has in his game. His performances during the first round against Vancouver was one of the most impressive displays I have ever witnessed from
an overall physical standpoint.

His upper body strength as well as the fact that he throws from the hip gives the opposition fits.

However, a weakness of his is balance (or there lack of). Very seldom do you see a fight where he doesn’t end up down
on the ice.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I'm in love honestly. It's almost like the whole team plays better when he is on the line-up.

Another view:

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Casey Nelson vs. Micheal Ferland, March 16, 2019 - Buffalo Sabres vs. Carolina Hurricanes

Ferland KO's him with one punch and opens up his head.

He now has 6 fights this year, winning all of them decisively. Thats more fights than Carolina typically has all year as a team. We've never had a player like this Why is nobody talking about this guy?

Ferland is a hell of a player. I'd love him on my team. And he definitely won this fight. However "ko" is overboard and nelson's head was cut from ferland checking him and bouncing his face off the glass lol. Just a bit of a hot take there. That being said no idea what nelson was thinking there lol he stood no chance against ferland. Some team is gonna make him a very rich man! He has an impressive fight record this year.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Ferland is a hell of a player. I'd love him on my team. And he definitely won this fight. However "ko" is overboard and nelson's head was cut from ferland checking him and bouncing his face off the glass lol. Just a bit of a hot take there. That being said no idea what nelson was thinking there lol he stood no chance against ferland. Some team is gonna make him a very rich man! He has an impressive fight record this year.

I think the moral of the story is Ferland opened his head up, and he's far from the first Ferland has drawn blood from. Just excited to finally see that after all these years from the Canes

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I think the moral of the story is Ferland opened his head up, and he's far from the first Ferland has drawn blood from. Just excited to finally see that after all these years from the Canes
I think the moral of the story is that he didn't cut him with a punch.

Lots of players get cut from stuff like glass/dashers/high sticks.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I think the moral of the story is that he didn't cut him with a punch.

Lots of players get cut from stuff like glass/dashers/high sticks.

Those convenient accidents seems to happen to a lot to folks that tangle with Ferland. But I guess you're the type that gets his rocks off trying to nitpick little crap like that. What did you like slow the video down and scrutinize it like the Zapruder film to identify the precise moment he gets cut? Why don't you just hop on board for the big win, son?

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Those convenient accidents seems to happen to a lot to folks that tangle with Ferland. But I guess you're the type that gets his rocks off trying to nitpick little crap like that. What did you like slow the video down and scrutinize it like the Zapruder film to identify the precise moment he gets cut? Why don't you just hop on board for the big win, son?

or its as simple as being poor wording on your part. no one is denying he's a tough hombre....

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad