Michael Bunting hat trick

Buzzman17

Apr 13, 2017
Forsberg is a player you mentioned, who is going to the playoffs.
I do love Giroux, but I don't want to pay a premium for a 34yr old.
I’m not sure that will happen. I expect Nashville to miss and to drop out by trade deadline

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
May I interest you in the Sharks Alexander Barabanov? Skilled playmaking top 6 winger best suited to the second line. Very good puck control and creativity but doesn't shoot much. He's not the same player as he was when he first came up with the Leafs.

The reason why he's with SJ is because he did NOTHING here

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
He plays with Auston Matthews...ARI doesn't have (yet?) someone to carry him like that
you say Yet like there's actually a chance he goes to Arizona when his contract is up
like they have issues paying their players on times.
Why would he want to go there?
even if he doesnt resign in Toronto
Why Arizona?

also congrats to Bunting what a steal. he's going to get a nice raise once his contract is up

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Hell of a signing. I wanted him badly in Ottawa and thought it would take $2m+ to sign him. Forgot he got 2yrs.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
I’m not saying he is a star but h is an effective NHL player something they don’t have nearly enough of.
He did have 10 goals in 20 games when they finally did give him a chance.
I think Arizona is actively trying to not have any effective players at this point

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I would like to thank Arizona for not being a real team, and not being able to pay their players, barely above the minimum.

Thank you Arizona for the dirt cheap top 6 winger that as long as he stays healthy is going to score 20+ goals.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
He's not being carried. The guy is a pest and is willing to go into the dirty areas. Hes a perfect cheap replacement for Hyman.
Correct. If you have to be carried by Matthews you're not going to be playing with Matthews too long (see Nick Ritchie). Bunting's achievements cannot be diminished by a casual "he plays with Auston Matthews" comment. He gets full marks for everything he has done so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad