Trade: [MIA/DEN] Bradley Chubb, 2025 5th round pick for 2023 1st round pick (SF), 2024 4th round pick, Chase Edmonds

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Miami is now without a first rounder for this draft as they had to forfeit their own pick due to the Brady tampering. I expect SF to make the PO so this pick should be in the 20’s. They currently hold down WC3 and hold the tie breaker vs LAR.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I don't get it because even if you want to punt on the season, aren't you aiming to contend next year? They don't even have their own 1st. They should be trying to win no matter what.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's f***ing go dude. Legitimate pass rush help.

I didn't realize Chubb was only 26 too. For some reason i thought he was older.

Very, very happy with this trade. Offense showed its ready for primetime so let's see if the defense can return the sentiment. Phillips, Chubb, Ogbah, Baker calling the plays and the odd cameo from Jalen Phillips? Front 7 got some dawgs now.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dolphins seem to need help in secondary too, wonder if they make a move there.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Dolphins seem to need help in secondary too, wonder if they make a move there.
Byron Jones being healthy will be the help they get there. He has yet to play this season after recovering from offseason Achilles surgery. He's due back any time now since the prognosis was he'd miss the first half of the year.

McDaniel says he won't be good to go for Sunday against Chicago but hopefully soon.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't get it because even if you want to punt on the season, aren't you aiming to contend next year? They don't even have their own 1st. They should be trying to win no matter what.
Also factor in that Chubb needs a new contract. Can use that cap space elsewhere.

If Denver believes that they have guys who can play DE then it makes sense for them.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Broncos have pass rushers. Chubb is always hurt too. I think Chubb has the lowest pass rush % of all their rushers. Makes sense to trade him since that’s one spot they’re actually decent at. Baron Browning looks legit. They’ve also got Gregory and Nick Bonnito. OL is a mess and needs to be the focus.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Decent for the broncos after that train wreck of Wilson trade

Getting a 1st back is huge
Most underlying numbers don’t favor Chubb, especially for an extension.

Also $22 million a year is the report. FOH with that contract.

Last edited:

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Mr. Unlimited will get his groove back.

Doubt it.
I hated a Wilson before the trade, but liked a variety of Seattle players so it wasn’t the team.

gave him a chance after the trade, now I hate him even more seeing him on my broncos.

There is something about Wilson that severely bothers me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad