Mi. Granlund vs Teravainen 2019-20

Who's better right now?

• Teravainen

• Granlund

• Too Close to Call

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
TT gets to play with Aho who clearly suits him very well. I didin't like TT's lack of intensity but I think he's gotten better in that department. Granlund is probably slightly better player in vacuum, but Aho will boost TT to have the better season.

Edit: Crazy to think that both TT and Granlund were drafted higher than Aho.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
TT gets to play with Aho who clearly suits him very well. I didin't like TT's lack of intensity but I think he's gotten better in that department. Granlund is probably slightly better player in vacuum, but Aho will boost TT to have the better season.

Edit: Crazy to think that both TT and Granlund were drafted higher than Aho.

TT was seperated from Aho at some point of the season. After that TT had increase in production and Aho had decrease. I think TT is able to drive his own line.

Reactions: bh53

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
TT was seperated from Aho at some point of the season. After that TT had increase in production and Aho had decrease. I think TT is able to drive his own line.

Ah, I didn't know that.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Teräväinen is better and on an upwards trajectory. Granlund's game I have never been a huge fan of.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Teuvo wins with some recency bias. Not fair for Granny as he just changed team and everything.

Granlund already struggled for a couple of months before the trade.

Granted, he was about to have his first kid and was supposedly playing through an injury. But Teräväinen is just a much safer pick here, especially with the emphasis on "right now".

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

aho's decrease was due to playing through injury. prior to aho and nino's collision, both were driving separate lines very well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad