MFW when I hang laundry out to dry and know it's going to be covered in pica pica

Harry Goldfarb*

Nov 16, 2016
giphy.gif

Discuss.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Are you serious

Yes. Know what they're teaching you. What does all of this white privilege **** mean? Privilege is a synonym for power. They've got you kids preaching a doctrine of white power, and you're too stupid to understand it.

P.S. This all originated in Europe, right? European Union...you should probably look up who started the ECC which became the EU. Then you'll understand where and why what they're teaching you in school is coming from.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Yes. Know what they're teaching you. What does all of this white privilege **** mean? Privilege is a synonym for power. They've got you kids preaching a doctrine of white power, and you're too stupid to understand it.

P.S. This all originated in Europe, right? European Union...you should probably look up who started the ECC which became the EU. Then you'll understand where and why what they're teaching you in school is coming from.
Go on...

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand

Yeah I agree with Alex Jones

I'd like to hear more

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

Yeah I agree with Alex Jones

I'd like to hear more

giphy.gif

BTW, JM doesn't have the cajones to actually debate someone. He just pukes out nonsense and when he gets questioned on it, he says its now worth his time because "we are set in our ways" and nothing is going to change that.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway

The European Union needs to stay out of our business. First they started the civil war with the confederates and now this.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
giphy.gif

BTW, JM doesn't have the cajones to actually debate someone. He just pukes out nonsense and when he gets questioned on it, he says its now worth his time because "we are set in our ways" and nothing is going to change that.

Let me fix that for you. You're too stupid to actually debate anyone on politics and just want to try and troll

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Let me fix that for you. You're too stupid to actually debate anyone on politics and just want to try and troll

You must be thinking of someone else. I've never done that, basically because most of the "debates" end up like your reply that results to insults instead of actual conversation.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00