MFV's GM Connected (XBOX360)

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
MFV's NHL 13 GM Connected League
ADD me on live if you are playing. Include your team in message: xBAUERxRED

OVERVIEW/RULES:

The first 20 games of every season will be user played, followed by a SIM to the trade deadline where there is a 24 hour stoppage to allow GMs to make last second deals to give them a boost late in the season or an opportunity for re-builders to sell off some players.

The league will be SIMMED again until the final 15 games of the season (so 35 games played) where all GMs must play all of them. This gives users a chance to make the playoffs if you're outside looking in making for great rivalry games. Playoffs will be typical NHL format and all games will be user played.

All teams will have to work with real life draft pick ownership. This means teams like Columbus won't get screwed out of picks if EA doesn't give them their correct picks.

Please do not join if you are already in several leagues.

User Requirements/Info

1) You must have an HF account and you must have an xbox account. There will be no such thing as holding for a friend if he/she doesn't have an HF account.

2) You must have AT LEAST 400 posts to join. More active HF users will allow the league to be more competitive/interesting and with that more active.

3) Request your team HERE. As I said, I will create a thread on the mainboard for my league after I give you guys some time to sign up. Not trying to take away from the other league on here, just didn't want to create a new thread.

AFTER REGISTRATION:

-Players must post their up to date rosters in the roster thread when joining the league and UPDATE after completing a trade.
-The trade block thread will be used for players to discuss trades, post what they are looking to add to there team and what they are willing to trade away.
-Inactive GMs will be kicked from the league and replaced. I will give you 1 week warning.
-Players will be using rosters from the 1st roster update when the game comes out
-Must have a valid Xbox live account with Gold Membership to join.

TRADES

- There will be NO TRADING until the game is released
-After seeing how ridiculous some people get with this game, I am limiting each team to SIX trades per season
-if you take over for a team, you must continue on with that roster. You cannot start over. So please, make sure you're committed to this league.
-You must be over the salary floor by the time we start, and under the salary ceiling which is $70.2 million.

I am not making 23425 threads for trade blocks/rosters and what not when we can set that stuff up in the game. I will post approved trades in here and feel free to discuss potential trades as well. Essentially this will be the all purpose thread.

Eastern Conference
Northeast Division:
Boston Bruins - NordicBruin91 (NorseBruin91)
Buffalo Sabres
Montreal Canadiens - JerseySideOfTheRiver (BangMyhotsnatch_
Ottawa Senators
Toronto Maple Leafs

Atlantic Division:
New Jersey Devils - NJdevilsfan
New York Islanders
New York Rangers - Smelco (Smelco)
Philadelphia Flyers - CoRD (MusicOrDieRDS)
Pittsburgh Penguins - Zippy316

Southeast Division:
Carolina Hurricanes
Florida Panthers
Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets

Western Conference
Northwest Division:
Calgary Flames - backlund89 (jonas464)
Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers - The General (St0kedSwarly)
Minnesota Wild
Vancouver Canucks - King Henrique

Central Division:
Chicago Blackhawks - Njdevilsjds
Columbus Blue Jackets
Detroit Red Wings
Nashville Predators
St. Louis Blues - Lupul Mania

Pacific Division:
Anaheim Ducks
Dallas Stars
Los Angeles Kings - Zubrus Coffee Maker
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks - MartyForVezina (xBAUERxRED)

Last edited:

DevilsAnimal*

Actually, now that I think about it, im gonna have to drop out, 2 leagues and only being able to play weekends will kill me

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
I'd like the Blues if you'll overlook my postcount. I've been v. active in the other leagues I'm in. Gamertag is m2girls1kopitar. Just made account recently, buying XBL Gold at same time as NHL 11 (in the next 2 days)

Last edited:

Smelco

Aug 19, 2004
Hello
I have been looking for a league with rules such as this. I like the sim period

I dont know if I have the amount of posts you are looking for but Im a VERY dedicated EA NHL gamer and am only in one FHL sim league in which I have a good track record and have been part of for 9 years.

To verify my NHL credentials, my gamertag is Smelco

If I made my case, Id like to take the Rangers.

Thanks

backlund89

Sep 23, 2008
Alberta
I don't post often, just read through threads alot.

I am a very active EA NHL gamer and was look for a league like this with half sim half play and with Calgary available.

I'll take Calgary

GT: Jonas464

Last edited:

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007
BUMP

Actually gonna get this moving now that I have some free time. Read rules before signing up!

League name: MFVs GM League

IButtersI

Aug 30, 2012
Canada
If you dont mind me not having 400 posts I would love to be the Oilers.

ST0KEDSWARLY

Note the 0 in the name is a ZERO not a 'O'

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007
Nah, it's for everyone. My top post was just posted over there first.

Request team on NHL 13 by searching league name and choosing team.

IButtersI

Aug 30, 2012
Canada
Might as well start things up here on the trade front as some teams are now active.

Edmonton is looking for 2nd and 3rd line players who can win faceoffs, goaltending and top 4 dmen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad