• Carolina

• NYR

• NYI

• New Jersey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
New Jersey was 1/2 in the Metro for most of the time they had a healthy Schneider. Once he went down they dropped to 3/WC. NJ also was 1/2 for an extended time BEFORE Hall scored 26-game and 9-game streaks.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Voted Columbus since they've had 108 and 97 points the last two years, but you could flip a coin between Cbus, Philly, NJ.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Out of the remaining teams the Jackets have the best combination of recent success (100+ point year in 16-17, great run down the stretch in 17-18), team and goaltending.

Both Flyers and Devils have shaky D and neither made the playoffs in 16-17, and CAR/NYI/NYR will need to have everything to go right just to make the playoffs let alone finish top 3 in the Metro.

So i went with Columbus. I think they'll have a better year offensively with Wennberg bouncing back (hopefully), that top line is together from day 1 and their depth is looking pretty good if you ask me. Obviously both Bob and Panarin could end up being a distraction but then again they're elite players on contract years so im not that worried.

I just think that after everything they've gone through the last couple years they have a pretty strong room right now. Underrated team and have shown to be able to play consistent and/or get on a run if need be.

Reactions: major major

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad