Confirmed with Link: Metro News Contest: Win leafs playoff tickets and jerseys | Monday Apr. 29

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Hey guys,

It just came to my attention that my work place (Metro News) is running a contest this Monday for a chance to win playoff tickets and some jerseys. I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. ( I don't qualify since I work here :cry: )

Basically they're running a contest this Monday between 10:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m. at the ACC. All you have to do is show up with your blue and white gear. The photographer will choose a winner based upon their passion, wear and enthusiasm. Grand prize is 2 playoff tickets. And 4 others will also win prize packs that include Jersey's!!

I'll post a link below. They're expecting a big turnout so get there early because only the 1st 500 will qualify.

http://metronews.ca/features/toronto-maple-leafs-the-playoffs/

Best of luck and let me know if one of you guys win this... Maybe you'll take me to the game ;) j/k.

Leafs For Life*

Hey guys,

It just came to my attention that my work place (Metro News) is running a contest this Monday for a chance to win playoff tickets and some jerseys. I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. ( I don't qualify since I work here :cry: )

Basically they're running a contest this Monday between 10:30 a.m to 2:30 p.m. at the ACC. All you have to do is show up with your blue and white gear. The photographer will choose a winner based upon their passion, wear and enthusiasm. Grand prize is 2 playoff tickets. And 4 others will also win prize packs that include Jersey's!!

I'll post a link below. They're expecting a big turnout so get there early because only the 1st 500 will qualify.

http://metronews.ca/features/toronto-maple-leafs-the-playoffs/

Best of luck and let me know if one of you guys win this... Maybe you'll take me to the game ;) j/k.

Quit, win them, then re-apply saying you were drunk lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00