Pre-Game Talk: Metro Division Final: (2) Rangers vs. (1) Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
We need McD at 100%, and I won't fear Crosby.

Nervous about this series. Don't want to be pessimistic but I don't know if the Rangers can win this series.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Obviously, the Pens are the more talented team, with a number of flaws attached to them.

NYR will go in as the underdogs. It's going to be a totally different kind of series.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
The Pittsburgh Bettmans will be tough. Not sure we win this one. The combo of Malkin and Cindy, plus a very good support crew scares me. And you know the refs realize that all borderline calls will be made for Team Bettman.

Beating Pittsburgh will be a big deal.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Richards has played very well when hagelin was taken off his line. That obviously says something. Keep carcillo there if you must and richards will get it done.

Nash needs to stop trying to hit the highlight reel and just snipe one in.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Macdonaghs shoulder should see less his and his legs are always wat made him good so I'm not worried about that... I think we have a deeper team so tht will propel us

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Pens on 4. We are no match for the likes of Crosby, Malkin, Rooney and O'Halloran.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
If McDonagh can play better than he did in the Flyers series, maybe, but I went with Pittsburgh in 6. Hope I'm wrong.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Not saying we will win, because how could you be THAT confident against them, but I will say I have no fear. Our biggest weakness is the hard forecheck. Something the Pens don't excel at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad