Meta "Threads" - NJD Contingent

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
So...is anybody still on Threads?

I never signed up, but from what I've heard it doesn't seem like it's really taken off.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So...is anybody still on Threads?

I never signed up, but from what I've heard it doesn't seem like it's really taken off.

Musk sucks but I have 0 desire to sign up for more social media. Seems like it had a hot start but has faded quickly.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
I tried signing up but there seems to be an issue with my Instagram so I gave up.

Terrible move by tying Threads with Instagram. If you want people to flock to your platform you need to make it easy to access.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Tried using it but the interaction just isn't there to keep me on it.... but if anyone wants to follow me, I am "andrewtimonirealestate" on Instagram and Threads. If you're interested in bird/wildlife photography or travel stuff, my Instagram is fun lol Plus you can check out my latest post and help me decide "fox or coyote"

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I tried signing up but there seems to be an issue with my Instagram so I gave up.

Terrible move by tying Threads with Instagram. If you want people to flock to your platform you need to make it easy to access.

I think the idea behind it was to make it easier for people with large Instagram followings to port their followers over.

Not a bad idea, but the execution seems to have been lacking. Plenty of Twitter refugees didn't want to create an Instagram just to be able to access discount Twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad