merry Christmas!

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
murray_christmas.jpg

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Merry Boxing Day for other parts of the world.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
6.2 quake hit outside Vancouver Island. Fortunately the epicenter was in the ocean, and no reports of damage or injury. No tsunami warning.

There have been 4 quakes in the last 3 days along the same area, all ranging from 4.5 - 6.2. I am about 450km away from this last one. Worried about the people on the island. Some think the fact that these follow-up quakes aren't getting weaker, it's a sign a bigger one's on the way.

So uhhh...Merry Christmas? :eek:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
6.2 quake hit outside Vancouver Island. Fortunately the epicenter was in the ocean, and no reports of damage or injury. No tsunami warning.

There have been 4 quakes in the last 3 days along the same area, all ranging from 4.5 - 6.2. I am about 450km away from this last one. Worried about the people on the island. Some think the fact that these follow-up quakes aren't getting weaker, it's a sign a bigger one's on the way.

I felt nothing, I was off in dream land. The big one has been talked about for decades, I aint worried about it.

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

You’ll be fine...enjoy your Christmas...I say that as a Californian who owns a 1896 Victorian built on a brick foundation in earthquake country and without owning any earthquake insurance...Peace bro...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
You’ll be fine...enjoy your Christmas...I say that as a Californian who owns a 1896 Victorian built on a brick foundation in earthquake country and without owning any earthquake insurance...Peace bro...

I always wondered why there were no brick finish homes in Vancouver when I got here (most typical type in Melbourne). Then someone said it’s the earthquakes and because of the big lumber industry. Makes sense.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad