Merry Christmas!

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I got tickets to the Leafs vs Oilers game in Feb on my birthday(Dec 10) and tickets to the final Rexall game vs the Canucks for Christmas. Really hoping it's a meaningful game standings-wise.

McDeathbyCheerios*

They've played just well enough, especially Draisaitl, to make me consider just buying one. Love the new orange jerseys. If by my B day they are looking good I will probably break down and get one.

Been a big Hall fan but typically don't like the idea of having a jersey with a name on it. The chance of getting someone that will leave or be traded sucks. Was going to wait till/if Hall gets resigned and then get one of his but may risk a Draisaitl one.

Do you know what hoops will be needed to jump through to get an Orange jersey with Draisaitl on it? Difficult but not impossible? Order in advance? Go through the store at Rexall? They do anyone's name I had thought?
Yeah you have to get it put on as I don't think they just sell ones off the shelf with Draisaitl on it.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
My sister-in-law unironically gave me a box of Oiler tissues as part of my Christmas gift.

Was pretty funny.

1990*

Merry Christmas! I was apparently a good little Oilers fan this year:

GraxvVL.jpg

I had my heart set on a Toby Petersen jersey, but this'll have to do. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad