Merry Christmas!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here at HFOil. I hope everyone is able to enjoy the day happy, healthy, and with the ones closest to us.

But more importantly, what Oilers loot did you pull this year? ;)

McDeathbyCheerios*

Orange Eberle jersey and tickets to the skills comp.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Merry X-mas all.

No oilers stuff. Still boycotting buying any kind of merchandise until they truly show they have turned the corner.

My birthday is late February hopefully Mcdavid will be back and the oilers will legitimately be in the playoff picture. If that's the case an Orange Hall or Draisaitl jersey is possible.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Merry Christmas to those that celebrate the holiday like I do and a relaxing day off for those that don't.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth everybody.

Not much for buying Oilers merchandise. Wife bought us matching toques. Will use them with the snowshoes and this snow that we're finally getting. Love the look of this White Christmas this year.

:xsign::xcheers::frosty::grinch::xtree::elf:

Game day tunes, Draisaitl and Eberle would approve ;)

Last edited:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Merry X-mas all.

No oilers stuff. Still boycotting buying any kind of merchandise until they truly show they have turned the corner.

My birthday is late February hopefully Mcdavid will be back and the oilers will legitimately be in the playoff picture. If that's the case an Orange Hall or Draisaitl jersey is possible.
Apparently getting one that isn't Hall, Eberle, RNH or McDavid is difficult

Aequitas

Jun 10, 2008
Fort McMurray
Merry Christmas. Got a mcdavid framed picture. Now to get it signed. Here is to a healthy oilers after Christmas and destroying the flames and nucks back to back

oilz89*

Merry Christmas!!

We're playing meaningful games in december!! Best gift I could've asked for :handclap:

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Apparently getting one that isn't Hall, Eberle, RNH or McDavid is difficult

They've played just well enough, especially Draisaitl, to make me consider just buying one. Love the new orange jerseys. If by my B day they are looking good I will probably break down and get one.

Been a big Hall fan but typically don't like the idea of having a jersey with a name on it. The chance of getting someone that will leave or be traded sucks. Was going to wait till/if Hall gets resigned and then get one of his but may risk a Draisaitl one.

Do you know what hoops will be needed to jump through to get an Orange jersey with Draisaitl on it? Difficult but not impossible? Order in advance? Go through the store at Rexall? They do anyone's name I had thought?

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Happy ho ho everyone!!

My kids picked out one of those huge foam finger style Oilers pillows for me. :)

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Happy Christmas day, I hope everyone keeps warm and well-fed today. I find myself with a 2005-2006 Crosby figurine and a Taylor Hall plush. Santa was on point with the hockey gifts.

Last edited:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I didn't ask for loot.

All I have is a hall shirt an old "copper and blue" jersey and my lucky cap.

Just to clarify; the cap is not lucky. In true oilers fashion, it gets me parking infractions or minor-to-major injuries. I have sealed it away with a rabbits foot to ward off the gypsy curse.

Merry Christmas you beautiful ********!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad