Post-Game Talk: Merry Christmas

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
_____________​

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays, or whatever salutation you choose. Also a Happy New Year to all. We hope you, our great Canucks fans, your family and friends all have a wonderful Christmas. :nod:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Hanukkah ended some time ago, but thanks, I guess? :laugh:

Come on it was the thought that counts. not everyone follows the rest of the holidays and their dates outside of their own. I think the gesture was very sincere.

Maybe if we all understood all of the beliefs that exist we could stop killing each other all around the world in the name of each group's God. So many lives wasted over the history of man over this simple word so misunderstood by the masses.

I'm sick of burying loved ones and watching others do the same.

Let there be peace on earth! It would be the greatest gift of all.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Come on it was the thought that counts. not everyone follows the rest of the holidays and their dates outside of their own. I think the gesture was very sincere.

Maybe if we all understood all of the beliefs that exist we could stop killing each other all around the world in the name of each group's God. So many lives wasted over the history of man over this simple word so misunderstood by the masses.

Amen

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Hanukkah ended some time ago, but thanks, I guess? :laugh:

I wasn't sure of the dates of Hanukkah and actually looked it up before I made this thread. I figured it was close enough and just wanted to be inclusive. :nod:

And I took no offense Jyrki.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Heh, certainly none intended. Enjoy your holidays -- it's OK for them to be yours, and not everyone else's coincidentally. ;) (For the record, the closest thing we have to a "holiday season" would be in early fall -- Hanukkah is a pretty nothing occasion, relatively speaking).

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00