OT: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I hope all my HF friends have grabbed some holiday good vibes for themselves. Whether it's a person, place or thing, you all deserve something that brings happiness.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Merry Christmas to all!!!

May it be a day of fun and happiness spent with friends and family.:)

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Happy holidays to EVERYONE, including Bruins fans!

I was invited to a Christmas Eve celebration in a place in a business district that looked like a brothel closed for the holidays. It was brightly decorated.. No unclad or half-clad girls were in sight; nor were there any implements or supplies suggestive of such a business.. There were six rooms, each with a bed and a nightstand, that opened off a long corridor. There was a kitchen, a laundry room, and what appeared to be an office. Alternatively, it might have been a dormitory. Did I have a good time? Not really. I couldn't relate to most of the guests. who were all much younger than I am. A few of the guests made polite conversation with me. We didn't discuss hockey (or anything else I was much interested in). I can't blame them for that, considering the age difference.

I hope each of you spent a more rewarding time with more compatible people.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Lost my father in law 2 days ago, funeral on Saturday. I'm drinking wine till the wee hours of the night tonight, to honor that wonderful man.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Lost my father in law 2 days ago, funeral on Saturday. I'm drinking wine till the wee hours of the night tonight, to honor that wonderful man.

My condolences. Enjoy your holidays the best you can.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Merry Christmas to all! Today is the one day in the year to spend time with family and friends. How will I be celebrating Christmas? Going over to my cousin's house for dinner and then come home to watch Elf.

Holiday pictures from the habs

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

My condolences to you and your family. I hope you have a great Christmas in honor of him.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

My sympathies. The holiday season seems to magnify our losses.

Hang in there.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

I am sorry to read this. My condolences to you and your family.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

My condolences Habs. It's tough to lose anyone, but for some reason. Losing someone around the holidays, just makes it that much tougher.

Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noël to all my CH family.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Merry Christmas everyone! Much to be thankful for as Habs' fans. Hope you're enjoying the day with loved ones.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Merry Christmas to all Habs fans. Hockey-wise, 2014 was a great year for us. Let's hope 2015 can be even better.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Merry Christmas to one and all.

Had a great morning with kids opening gifts and freaking out. Drive over to relatives and my son immediately throws up. Now I'm sitting here in quarantine watching movies and typing on my phone. Too funny!

Hope everyone has a less barfy Christmas than I have. Cheers!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Happy holidays to EVERYONE, including Bruins fans!

I was invited to a Christmas Eve celebration in a place in a business district that looked like a brothel closed for the holidays. It was brightly decorated.. No unclad or half-clad girls were in sight; nor were there any implements or supplies suggestive of such a business.. There were six rooms, each with a bed and a nightstand, that opened off a long corridor. There was a kitchen, a laundry room, and what appeared to be an office. Alternatively, it might have been a dormitory. Did I have a good time? Not really. I couldn't relate to most of the guests. who were all much younger than I am. A few of the guests made polite conversation with me. We didn't discuss hockey (or anything else I was much interested in). I can't blame them for that, considering the age difference.

I hope each of you spent a more rewarding time with more compatible people.

Well at least you didn't have your kid throw up everywhere when you got there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad