Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
f***ing gold
… And Then We Got Mario Kart Tattoos | By Braden Holtby
And then Oshie was like, “We’re doing it, dude. I’m getting a Wario tattoo. I’M GETTING A WARIO TATTOO! HOLTS! CALL THE TATTOO GUYS!”

So I called the tattoo guys.

Some of this is blurry, but the moment that I will never forget is Jakub Vrána lying there on the table, in so much pain. Just dying. And he’s like, “Guys, somebody just hold my hand.”

And so we took turns holding his hand, like, “It’s gonna be okay, buddy. It’s gonna be over soon.”

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

This is so awesome it deserves more than just tapping the like button on here.

article-2028161-0D7FCA0300000578-817_468x255.jpg

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

That was an enjoyable read. Learned a lot about Holtby I never knew. Like the water bottle squirt. I am sure he explained it long ago but I never read or heard about it until now because I didn't think it was a big deal. Just a goalies little quirk. But the explanation shows its much more than a quirk. And then there is Mario Cart. I can see why it was one of the difference makers last year during the playoffs. Some of my more enjoyable moments with my friends during College was playing Mario Cart, or Goldeneye, all night while either boozed or buzzed. So many times we'd get together at 9 or 10pm and before you knew it it was 4am. Great way to relax and have fun. Man I wish I knew what happened to my old N64.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Wandered over to Caps twitter and found this. It was a memorable playoffs for all involved. But Olie talking about seeing those cars lined up for two miles, mine was one of those cars, a night I'll never forget! The look on the players faces, at like 2:30 AM, on the bus seeing the throngs of fans at Piney... man, what a love fest.

Reactions: Sam Spade

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Watched the Stanley Cup documentary for the first time last night (it's streaming on Amazon Prime for Prime members) and holy shit, all the feels. What a magical run that was. Anyone feeling any sort of angst should watch it and just appreciate last year that much more.

The only negative to watching it was it made me miss Trotz.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Watched the Stanley Cup documentary for the first time last night (it's streaming on Amazon Prime for Prime members) and holy ****, all the feels. What a magical run that was. Anyone feeling any sort of angst should watch it and just appreciate last year that much more.

The only negative to watching it was it made me miss Trotz.

Thanks for the heads up. Just watched it. Still can’t believe it.

“At this point it’s prison rules”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad