Memories - Video / Audio / Articles from the historic 2017-18 championship season

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I would never post it because it was such a personal thing to me but I have the best picture of my son and I with the Caps in the background on the t.v. celebrating. He is crying, I am bawling, we are hugging, and it is just such an amazing moment in my life. It is cliche', but only his birth felt better.

I completely felt what they, and so many of us, felt at that moment when we realized what had just happened.

Reactions: kicksavedave

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Great stuff, WH and SS. I feel the same way, except I was stuck in a marginal sport bar with only one TV on game 5 with my work crew due to the worst boss in the world not letting me out of a team dinner. My son is too young to be a passionate fan yet, but he will be some day. Caps, not Redskins though. He'll get the Rams instead :D

When I go back and watch the videos on YT of the Caps whole playoff and celly and banner raising, I still get that wet eyes look.

This one gets me every single time. Best 16 minute compilation out there, perfect edits including adding a TW fight vs TB. Can't watch this without getting those same feels.

Last edited:

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
When Fedorov beat NYR in game 7, I jumped on top of my dad and started kind of punching him, not hard of course, and in my head I’m like why is this my immediate reaction, and I look up and Ovechkin is doing the exact same thing to Fedorov, I guess some behavior is universal.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
This is an hour long video of basically all the "day with the Cup" videos in one spot. Easy favorite for me.

I never knew that Orlov got screwed out of half his day with the Cup because the Cup didn't make a flight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil Dancer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->