Memorial Cup Tickets Now On Sale

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Tickets are now on sale for the Memorial Cup in Saginaw...looks like it's just full ticket packages on sale now, no partial or mini-plans yet. When I can get around to it, I'm going to post an unofficial "Visitors Guide" for all those making the trip to Saginaw next May. Not a bad seat in the house...I'd recommend saving some cash and sitting in the upper level towards the center if you're looking for a recommendation.

Reactions: JMCx4

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
So its 365$ for all 8 games (potentially 9)?
That's not too bad. 40-45$ a pop per game. considered Double than a regular season game but not as expensive as I thought

Reactions: TheCoach

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
So its 365$ for all 8 games (potentially 9)?
That's not too bad. 40-45$ a pop per game. considered Double than a regular season game but not as expensive as I thought
Yes, made it a no-brainer to do it for my season tix. For us college football fans, the face value of the playoff games is typically $500 just to get in the door so to get 8/9 games for less than that was an easy one-time buy.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
If you ever get a chance to see a single Memorial Cup game, take it. I liken them to IIHF games; there's nothing quite like the atmosphere, the vibes, and the entire experience. You may win, you may lose, but you're probably going to have fun, either way.

Reactions: Spits1963 and JMCx4

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
Likely USD I’d assume. If so, that’s around $500 Canadian. That’s not too bad. When the Ranger’s hosted in 2008, 15 years ago, the package price was $500.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad