Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
IMG_20240423_191823.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
View attachment 858840

I'm glad no one goes to Idaho, Northern Idaho is probably one of the most beautiful places.

WV has of nature being sparsely developed
yep, I'm glad that more people DON'T go to WV. Some great skiing in the state that's rarely all that crowded. Snowshoe, Winterplace, and Timberline are all pretty solid. Albeit Winterplace and Timberline are both on the smaller side.

Reactions: Unsustainable

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

You are looking at three tablespoons of meat there. All you can eat crab in Maryland is limited by your patience not your appetite.
Word to the wise...if you're ever in Annapolis MD, do youself a favor and have the crabs at Cantlers. Claw crackers, wooden mallets, and brown craft paper "table cloths". Sit outside by the river....Some of the best crabs I've ever had.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Word to the wise...if you're ever in Annapolis MD, do youself a favor and have the crabs at Cantlers. Claw crackers, wooden mallets, and brown craft paper "table cloths". Sit outside by the river....Some of the best crabs I've ever had.
I lived on the Eastern Shore of Maryland for several years. Many good places there for the authentic crab buffet.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
You are looking at three tablespoons of meat there. All you can eat crab in Maryland is limited by your patience not your appetite.
My wife literally carries Old Bay with her in our car.

The first time I picked crabs with her, I commented that I was burning more calories than I was consuming. I got better at it, but damn.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

The first time I picked crabs with her, I commented that I was burning more calories than I was consuming. I got better at it, but damn.
I said the same exact thing the first time my wife and I went to out with friends/co-workers when we were living on the Eastern Shore. After two hours I order some shrimp so I could feel full at some point.

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

My wife’s HS friends get together every year. We always get crabs. Having spent a lot of my life in eastern nc , I thought I knew something about cracking crabs. I got schooled. A dozen experienced Marylanders cracking crabs is a feeding frenzy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad