Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

redirect-4252.png

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
When coming to an intersection, did you ever skip the light fandango?

Unfortunately I was not given the gift of coordination in the skill of Dance. I may well have been the inspiration for this song…

Edit: Lest I forget the reason this Thread exists… here is a related meme to my Post
8501D07C-2C3F-4DD6-98BF-4A8EBDFDD273.jpeg

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Ere we go
Ere we go, ere we go, cross the Kosmos. Ere we go, ere we go
Ere we go, throo infinity.
Ere we go, ere we go
Ere we go, cross the Kosmos.
Ere we go, ere we go. Don't know where we're going till we get there
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

All League is shaked in fear
Because we da Jerkz
when we skatin' no one can't stop us
Because we da Jerkz
Ere we go, ere we go, ere we go.
cross the Kosmos.
throo infinity.
We da quickest and da skillest
Because we da Jerkz
Everyone knows- Red is Best
Because we da Jerkz

cross the Kosmos.
throo infinity !!!
Ere we go, ere we go ere we go,
cross the Kosmos.

Ere we go, ere we go, ere we go
throo infinity !!!
Ere we go, ere we go , ere we go
Cross the Kosmos
Ere we go , ere we go
Don't know where we're going till we get there
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH !!!

Last edited:

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
This is the real king, but y’all ain’t ready to have that conversation yet

View attachment 460164

My grandfather had amusement park rides in the mountains of Pennsylvania. When we grew up we'd go up there in the Summer and work the "Dodge-'em" bumper cars. The park was called Lakewood and it essentially had one ethnic festival after another all Summer long. You'd have the Lithuanian festival, the Italian festival, the Polish festival, etc. But the king of the hill was the Bavarian festival which started as a 5 day affair and grew to be 17 days long at its zenith. Almost every single food vendor sold Birch Beer which, as a kid, was one of the coolest sodas known to man (or early teenagers at that time). I'm not sure if it was Kutztown or whatever, but for years nobody in my home (I grew up in small town Virginia) town ever heard of it.

Went to the Raleigh Farmers Market and found bottles of Kutztown birch beer, cream soda, and root beer and felt like I'd fell through the looking glass.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
My grandfather had amusement park rides in the mountains of Pennsylvania. When we grew up we'd go up there in the Summer and work the "Dodge-'em" bumper cars. The park was called Lakewood and it essentially had one ethnic festival after another all Summer long. You'd have the Lithuanian festival, the Italian festival, the Polish festival, etc. But the king of the hill was the Bavarian festival which started as a 5 day affair and grew to be 17 days long at its zenith. Almost every single food vendor sold Birch Beer which, as a kid, was one of the coolest sodas known to man (or early teenagers at that time). I'm not sure if it was Kutztown or whatever, but for years nobody in my home (I grew up in small town Virginia) town ever heard of it.

Went to the Raleigh Farmers Market and found bottles of Kutztown birch beer, cream soda, and root beer and felt like I'd fell through the looking glass.

My folks are from PA as well, and we would visit once or twice every summer when I was a kid. One time we were eating out and I noticed birch beer and decided to give it a try. I liked it, but being a child promptly forgot about it until I saw it again during another visit about a decade later. That was a hell of a nostalgia bitch slap. I'll have to check out the Farmer's Market sometime. I've yet to see any birch beer for sale this far south.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
My folks are from PA as well, and we would visit once or twice every summer when I was a kid. One time we were eating out and I noticed birch beer and decided to give it a try. I liked it, but being a child promptly forgot about it until I saw it again during another visit about a decade later. That was a hell of a nostalgia bitch slap. I'll have to check out the Farmer's Market sometime. I've yet to see any birch beer for sale this far south.
Did you mean: birch slap?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I’m not 100% sure, but there’s a really good Burger place in Cary called Corbett’s that has a wide soda selection and I think they sell birch beer there.
I want to do a joke about having a John Birch Beer but I just feel too lazy to pull it off.

"Get A&W out of the US and the US out of the A&W!"

Good enough for government work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad