Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like thread 3 - 2020 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
How is a giraffe is a real thing, but unicorns aren't.

Like which is more believable. So long neck tiger horse hybrid or a horse with a horn.
I know...
FB_IMG_1610333111340.jpg

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated. As he examined the body of Mr Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery. Schwartz had the longest penis he had ever seen!
“I’m sorry Mr Schwartz,” said the mortician, “but I can’t send you off to be cremated with a huge penis like that. It has to be saved for posterity.”
With that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man’s hugeness.
He stuffed it into his briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed it to was his wife.
“I have something to show you that you won’t believe,” he said, and opened the briefcase.
“Oh my God!” the wife screamed, “Schwartz is dead!”

CFFE7539-C555-4FCE-A9C7-D0EE67D5AE52.png

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
A mortician was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead bodies before they were sent off to be buried or cremated. As he examined the body of Mr Schwartz, who was about to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery. Schwartz had the longest penis he had ever seen!
“I’m sorry Mr Schwartz,” said the mortician, “but I can’t send you off to be cremated with a huge penis like that. It has to be saved for posterity.”
With that the coroner used his tools to remove the dead man’s hugeness.
He stuffed it into his briefcase and took it home. The first person he showed it to was his wife.
“I have something to show you that you won’t believe,” he said, and opened the briefcase.
“Oh my God!” the wife screamed, “Schwartz is dead!”

View attachment 392231
His schwartz was big as mine? Could he handle it well?

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
@Ginger Papa you're doing good work. Another 4,000 or so likes and I'll be back on the high score board.

Keep it up!
Least I can do, I’ve been finding lots of great memes and GIF’s for my library to use in GDT’s. So important to make people smile or laugh nowadays, you folks know better than anyone.

Edit: LMAO I read that as 400 or so, I must be Liking too much, I’m going blind!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad