AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
um6p5WU_d.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
With all this Hitler talk you know who I feel bad for: Mussolini. He's probably ranting in Hell as we speak: "I invented this whole fascism thing and that goddamned wallpaper hanger came in and sampled all my shit. Everyone talks about that SOB and I'm just that laughingstock who ended up getting hung from a balcony" as Mao and Stalin roll their eyes. Hitler didn't hear any of this because he isn't in Hell, he has to spend eternity in Waterbury, CT because that's far far worse.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
With all this Hitler talk you know who I feel bad for: Mussolini. He's probably ranting in Hell as we speak: "I invented this whole fascism thing and that goddamned wallpaper hanger came in and sampled all my shit. Everyone talks about that SOB and I'm just that laughingstock who ended up getting hung from a balcony" as Mao and Stalin roll their eyes. Hitler didn't hear any of this because he isn't in Hell, he has to spend eternity in Waterbury, CT because that's far far worse.
Fascism =/= Nazi(onal) (social)ism

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Not a meme or gif & not funny, but in light of scandals, etc. I thought this was worth Posting here, as it’s a great example of one of the many reasons I love professional sports:

I love rugby. Unforgiving, but incredibly classy sport.

And I'd like to add that Haka is such a beautiful thing.
People of different backgrounds just uniting under the banner of New Zealand to figuratively murder their opposition. I rarely cheer for favorites but in rugby union... I do.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Please refer to the caption at the top of the page! (no politics here).
One of the things that I adore about this forum is that we are able to talk about politics if they come up without all hell breaking loose. Politics are not a taboo topic unless people are unable to participate in a civil discussion. People here are usually able to contain themselves.

Every time I see a heated discussion between two people who disagree with one another but still respect each other I am reminded that humanity as a whole has some positive traits. And that makes me happy.

(Shoutouts to @DaveG @Navin R Slavin @Negan4Coach for different reasons)

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
One of the things that I adore about this forum is that we are able to talk about politics if they come up without all hell breaking loose. Politics are not a taboo topic unless people are unable to participate in a civil discussion. People here are usually able to contain themselves.

Every time I see a heated discussion between two people who disagree with one another but still respect each other I am reminded that humanity as a whole has some positive traits. And that makes me happy.

(Shoutouts to @DaveG @Navin R Slavin @Negan4Coach for different reasons)
The example I always use: There couldn't be two more opposite politicians than Orin Hatch and Ted Kennedy but they were such great friends when Ted announced he had brain cancer Hatch went on the floor of the senate to sing a song he wrote in tribute to his friend while fighting back tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad