#Melnykout/The Melnyk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Thought it would be a great idea to keep the discussion to a single thread, so that posters who want to avoid discussing this issue can do so easily.

A portion of the Sens fan base has put the bullseye on Melnyk and I've yet to see a single poster say they are happy with the way Eugene is running the team.

What should Sens fans do to try and address Melnyk's behaviour?

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Stop going to games. He loses enough money he has to get a partner or sell, either of those happens we get a new public face to the franchise and things (should/might) get better.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Thought it would be a great idea to keep the discussion to a single thread, so that posters who want to avoid discussing this issue can do so easily.

A portion of the Sens fan base has put the bullseye on Melnyk and I've yet to see a single poster say they are happy with the way Eugene is running the team.

What should Sens fans do to try and address Melnyk's behaviour?
EM ,for all his billions seems to be a bit naive ....Budget talk ,and crying poor has never gotten anybody anywhere...If this market was so bad ,then why are we building a new downtown arena??

EM has do nothing to deserve this,yet he wants us to empty our pockets for a cheap budget based product every year...Iam sick of my cities team being dragged through the mud ,and us fans ridiculed and blamed for EM,s lack of courage and vision

Reactions: TheNewEra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad