News Article: Melnyk: "This is the team, with what we have right now, I believe can win a Stanley Cup already"

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Man, somethings never change. The EM has somehow landed on his feet with his dismantling of the team and rebuilt it with some solid picks, some UFA and many new faces. I hate to say it, but the guy actually predicted the fall of Karlsson, Duchene and Dzingel among others. Just to be clear, I am not a fanboy of the guy, but he did put something great I think this year. Very excited to see this unfold
DRSovrk.gif

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Their job is to worship him, not the team. That’s why this team has been so bad for so long, the owner thinks he’s smarter then Everyone because he had a horse in Toronto outrun another horse from Edmonton. This is seriously what his media package is “Great guy, winning horses, misunderstood - come inside and get to know the real weirdo”

No they are not there to worship him, unfortunately EM is a fanboy that has his own team.
Could you imagine all the crazy things any poster in here would do if they owned the sens? It sucks he does it, but I don't think you are accurate with the reason he is always freaking out and meddling when he shouldn't.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
No they are not there to worship him, unfortunately EM is a fanboy that has his own team.
Could you imagine all the crazy things any poster in here would do if they owned the sens? It sucks he does it, but I don't think you are accurate with the reason he is always freaking out and meddling when he shouldn't.

he’s running the worst pro franchise on North America. Has he burned it down, no. Could he damage it more, yes. Is it a tire fire like it was 2 years ago, no. Is it still the NHL franchise that gets the least amount of respect - yes.

Reactions: NyQuil

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
he’s running the worst pro franchise on North America. Has he burned it down, no. Could he damage it more, yes. Is it a tire fire like it was 2 years ago, no. Is it still the NHL franchise that gets the least amount of respect - yes.

Did you miss all the reporting this year? Did you notice the excitement of many fans? The times are changing.
Who knows how long it will last but it seems rock bottom was found and things are moving in the right direction.
From the moment we saw Alex Trebec it’s been good news positive reports and praise from all around.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Did you miss all the reporting this year? Did you notice the excitement of many fans? The times are changing.
Who knows how long it will last but it seems rock bottom was found and things are moving in the right direction.
From the moment we saw Alex Trebec it’s been good news positive reports and praise from all around.
Praise all around? From who? Did we all miss something?

Not sure too many people around hockey were praising Melnyk yesterday after his boneheaded tweet.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Praise all around? From who? Did we all miss something?

Not sure too many people around hockey were praising Melnyk yesterday after his boneheaded tweet.

If you mean random twitter idiots upset over nothing, has Twitter ever done anything else?
Sure google senators, many many positive reports about signing real legit players, many positive reports about the draft. Lots of stories about the sens bright future... And everyone loved seeing the Alex make that draft pick. It’s went viral and made many millions smile.
If people think outlining a safety plan to get a business up and running is bad well that can be blamed on any fool being able to broadcast their voice to the world without passing some sort of test first.(just like me on here)

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
If you mean random twitter idiots upset over nothing, has Twitter ever done anything else?
Sure google senators, many many positive reports about signing real legit players, many positive reports about the draft. Lots of stories about the sens bright future... And everyone loved seeing the Alex make that draft pick. It’s went viral and made many millions smile.
If people think outlining a safety plan to get a business up and running is bad well that can be blamed on any fool being able to broadcast their voice to the world without passing some sort of test first.(just like me on here)
Funny, I google the Ottawa Senators and the first thing I get is an article about Melnyk. Weird how that works. Maybe he should just stay out of the news and we can all focus on the hockey team.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Funny, I google the Ottawa Senators and the first thing I get is an article about Melnyk. Weird how that works. Maybe he should just stay out of the news and we can all focus on the hockey team.

Interestingly, the more the twitter twats tweet their jokes the easier it is to have them blocked by the organization and the PR folks. Keep up the good work.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Sounds like someone is a little upset that he got called out on Twitter yesterday and forced to make a retraction.

Lol like I said twitter is full of idiots and all it is advertising and fake outrage.
If you honestly think having a plan to open a business is “bad”
Please explain what every single business owner in the world should be doing right now

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Interestingly, the more the twitter twats tweet their jokes the easier it is to have them blocked by the organization and the PR folks. Keep up the good work.
Twitter twats..lol. The unfollow button works just like the ignore button in here.

There is a lot of good content on Twitter. Obviously you prefer to look for negativity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad