Melnyk/Murray/Alfredsson on TSN @ 11:00am ET

BeerandHockey

╚(Þ_Þ)╝
Jun 10, 2009
BAR_B_Q_HAVEN
Wouldn't be surprised if Melnyk ends up selling the franchise in the next 3 years.

That would suck since he saved this franchise and it should only improve with a strong dollar and improved CBA (if the fans go to the games) , however if he had to sell for personal reasons at least now I would expect a lot more interest in buying the team.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
That's a Bingo!

Now let's see how many people renege on their solemn vows to spend no money on the NHL this year.

So, um, is it confirmed that jerseys (including the heritage one?) are 50% off at all Sens stores? *quietly fades into nothingness*

I already feel an urge to go to the Sens Store and drop a few bills on %50 off sales. I am weak.

Nope. You are human.

Gus Fring

May 16, 2004
Ottawa
Sweet, just called the sens store at carlingwood and lettering is also 50% off, Karlsson on the heritage Silfverberg on the home red.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Man, I'm kind of pissed that these sales aren't included for people who aren't living in Ottawa.

Does anyone know if any of the Sens stores still sells the old SNES jerseys? Or where they can be found? I think there's a good chance that by the end of this week, I will have one of each type of jersey the Sens have ever worn.

Last edited:

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Lettering is 50% off? That's amazing!! Can finally get Alfie on my red jersey to go with Spezza white and Karlsson heritage.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Man, I'm kind of pissed that these sales aren't included for people who aren't living in Ottawa.

Does anyone know if any of the Sens stores still sells the old SNES jerseys? Or where they can be found? I think there's a good chance that by the end of this week, I will have one of each type of jersey the Sens have ever worn.
At least you live somewhere CLOSE to Ottawa.

I can't even watch games broadcast on SportsNet because I'm not in the "Sens region". :(

yoplait

May 4, 2011
Sens shop on nhl.com has 50% off but their heritage jerseys are only being sold in small and medium. Granted I'm a fat bleep but is that really a fair size selection?

Sorry to bother, but I went on shop.canada.nhl.com and I didnt notice and price changes. Where did you see the 50% off? I really want to take advantage of this offer and I don't live in Ottawa..

Alex The Loyal

Andlauer Appreciator
Dec 4, 2010
UK
Yeah that is ******** that I can't get the discount because I'm not living in Ottawa. I went to the online store and was like **** yeah, Gonna buy a discount Spezza Jersey, but noooooo

This is why we can't have nice things

mikachu

Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
Sweet, just called the sens store at carlingwood and lettering is also 50% off, Karlsson on the heritage Silfverberg on the home red.

That's awesome!! I have two jerseys that are still blank and thinking about the same players on the same jerseys. Probably going to go in tomorrow. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad