Rumor: Melnyk a "hands on owner?"

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Good business people hire good people and delegate. Bad business people sometimes hire bad people and micromanage. Water is wet. Melnyk is a bad business man, at least now.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
This isn't new or a surprise, but it's kind of funny that Dreger would bring it up (to that extent) on a radio spot.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Melnyk is a "hands on owner" in the same way I am a "hands on gardener", in the sense that everything I do ends up killing my plants and I clearly have no green thumb or any business whatsoever trying to grow a garden.

Ahaha, so true.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Melnyk doesn't care about the future, cuts an already understaffed scouting staff by getting rid of two scouts. They are not tanking to get higher draft picks. It's about Melnyk making more money.

Melnyk doesn't care about the present, gutting the team of its talent, including a generational player and the best player in frachise history. He doesn't care about fielding a competitive team.

All Melnyk cares about is filling out his own pocket. Have people pay for fine dining and serve them bad hotdogs with no condiments.

#f***Melnyk

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
At this point, I firmly believe that Dreger views the Sens as his own personal pinata. He keeps hitting the team and candy keeps falling out. He's not even reporting anymore, just throwing jabs and taking swings.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
At this point, I firmly believe that Dreger views the Sens as his own personal pinata. He keeps hitting the team and candy keeps falling out. He's not even reporting anymore, just throwing jabs and taking swings.
I applaud Dregger. He's bringing the truth to the masses. The more negativity gets spread about EM, the better.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I've been thinking that since last fall

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I LOVE the fact that Dreger is showing the hockey world just how terrible an owner we have in Melnyk.

Will buy us support/understanding in the boycotts to come.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Can we all just kidnap Melnyk, force him into a rocket and ship him off to mars?

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad