OT: Meetup?

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
It would be cool but I won’t be there. Live in North Carolina and only get back to Illinois about once a year.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
BWC should have ya'll over for a BBQ...I bet that would be ****ing epic....

Well if you want to talk about BBQ, then you all should come down to my place. I am talking about real BBQ though, not just grilling. Pulled pork, brisket, smoked chicken, smoked mac & cheese. I do it all.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Well if you want to talk about BBQ, then you all should come down to my place. I am talking about real BBQ though, not just grilling. Pulled pork, brisket, smoked chicken, smoked mac & cheese. I do it all.
smoking a brisket as we speak!!! flavored wood pellets are what we roll with...son of a bitch should be ready around 8-9am tomorrow...love me smoked brisket- kids go ape shit for it too!

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
smoking a brisket as we speak!!! flavored wood pellets are what we roll with...son of a ***** should be ready around 8-9am tomorrow...love me smoked brisket- kids go ape **** for it too!

I am a complete off set lump charcoal and wood chunks kind of guy. I have some awesome rubs and a great North Carolina apple cider BBQ recipe for pork if you are interested.

Reactions: Pez68

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I am a complete off set lump charcoal and wood chunks kind of guy. I have some awesome rubs and a great North Carolina apple cider BBQ recipe for pork if you are interested.
all good man, you know how it is, everyone thinks their bbq recipe is the best!! I do not stray from mine either! go get a smoker, you are missing out on a shit ton...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad