Meet The Team Event

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
I loved the layout they had this year. Kept the lines moving and made it much easier to navigate.

For those who weren't there, instead of a mass autograph session (like it's been in the past) they split the guys into different areas during different blocks of time and would either be set up at a photo op station, a game station, or an autograph table.

That way, if you wanted a photo, you stood in a photo line, had your photo taken by a photographer, said your 'hellos' and 'thank yous' and went on to the next area. If you wanted an autograph, you stood in line, got your autograph and waited for the next group of guys. No back logs of parents taking multiple shots of their kids, ebayers with box loads of stuff to get signed, etc.

They also had guys stationed at the air hockey tables and foose ball(sp?) tables and kids were playing them. I think that'd be pretty cool if I was a young kid.

It seemed more personal and loved that they printed your photo right then and have now posted them on facebook.

To look at them in bulk, they're at:

http://www.facebook.com/schenkphotography

Last edited:

cleangene63

Jan 25, 2006
Beautiful Bellevue
I loved the layout they had this year. Kept the lines moving and made it much easier to navigate.

For those who weren't there, instead of a mass autograph session (like it's been in the past) they split the guys into different areas during different blocks of time and would either be set up at a photo op station, a game station, or an autograph table.

That way, if you wanted a photo, you stood in a photo line, had your photo taken by a photographer, said your 'hellos' and 'thank yous' and went on to the next area. If you wanted an autograph, you stood in line, got your autograph and waited for the next group of guys. No back logs of parents taking multiple shots of their kids, ebayers with box loads of stuff to get signed, etc.

They also had guys stationed at the air hockey tables and foose ball(sp?) tables and kids were playing them. I think that'd be pretty cool if I was a young kid.

It seemed more personal and loved that they printed your photo right then and have now posted them on facebook.

To look at them in bulk, they're at:

http://www.facebook.com/schenkphotography

My thoughts exactly!! THANKS to schenkphotography AND the players; I could really tell most were exhausted after their rugged game and practice schedules, but still kept being personable to all fans who showed up. I hope this format remains next year.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
went the other night and didn't like it.

i like watching them play, not getting autographs and pictures.

That's how I am, too, but I'm glad they do these sorts of things for those who do want to meet the players. I spent many post games heading downstairs with my kids and nieces to get autographs and that is a very positive memory for them.

That's how I am, too, but I'm glad they do these sorts of things for those who do want to meet the players. I spent many post games heading downstairs with my kids and nieces to get autographs and that is a very positive memory for them.

I did that once back when they still did it. I liked that because they could either stop and sign stuff or walk past, it was their choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad