Proposal: Meet at a bar for game nights?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Also, it occurs to me I have no idea what the hell any of you people actually look like. Was hoping thepuckmonster would put in an appearance just so I'd be able to recognize her and therefore the right group from her 500 selfies in the OT threads. Other than that...? Yeah, how will we recognize each other? Or basically, how will I recognize any of you?

Tanevian*

Also, it occurs to me I have no idea what the hell any of you people actually look like. Was hoping thepuckmonster would put in an appearance just so I'd be able to recognize her and therefore the right group from her 500 selfies in the OT threads. Other than that...? Yeah, how will we recognize each other? Or basically, how will I recognize any of you?

Easy, look for the people posting at HF rather than watching the game complaining about fans using their iPhones.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

I think? I take offence to this.

Wetcoaster

No problem.

Here is TPM:

alg-jessica-alba2-jpg.jpg

And the always dashing Wetcoaster:
Ben_Daniels-4.jpg

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

You can't miss me. Never mind I got a haircut. You can miss me. Because I'm a super duper nice guy, I'll post up a pic for anyone who encounters the same problems.

They should date.

But....but....<redacted>

Last edited:

carolinacanuck

Apr 5, 2007
The Carolinas

create a facebook group first?

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

Look for the guy drinking Hennessy and trying to get others to join in on the shots.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Okay, so now I apparently have another party/drinking thing happening on Friday at 5:30ish. It's at yet another Donnelly place a block away, and it's a work thing. I'm pretty sure no managers are invited, so it'll probably just be one big *****fest, so the good news is I'll probably be so sick of complaining about my useless, halfassed, incompetent moron of a manager that you guys won't have to listen to me moan about work. Plan is I'll put in an appearance at the work thing, pound a couple of pints, then head down to the Butcher and Bullock (if that's settled on as the place, haven't heard differently) after that. Probably be rolling in around 7, 7:30ish. Or if anyone's interested in meeting everyone from all the Vancouver branches of the company I work for (don't know why you would be, but what the hell, drop by if you're interested) we're all supposed to be at the Blackbird when we can get there after work. Apparently there's a scotch bar with 70+ labels for you scotch fans out there.

Also, kind of disturbing to see the Donnelly mob consolidating its grip on all Vancouver's bars. Not the biggest fan of their menu.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
As much as Donnelly places suck absolute balls. I do watch many, many games at Lamplighter.

As long as there's no trivia or ******** that's going on, like tomorrow night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad