WJC: Medal Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
If you bothered to even read the post you would know that it has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, I just think it would be kinda cool to see a top team relegated. I think that the botom part of group B has the potential to pull a few upsets so it's more likely there than group a. I'm a Leafs fan so I want Nylander to succeed, and the Czechs don't normally do well so it's be nice if they succeeded as well, that leaves Russia. If Russia and USA were switched I would have put USA being relegated in that post.

MOD

I'm sure you'd be understandably upset if someone posted a prediction where Canada was relegated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm sure you'd be understandably upset if someone posted a prediction where Canada was relegated.

I might laugh to myself but I wouldn't come on here to post how that post if proof that all posters from that nation are all afraid of Canada and want them to be relegated

And I especially wouldn't do that if the post about Canada being relegated specifically stated in it why and it had nothing to do with them wanting Canada specifically being relegated. And I didn't bother to read that part

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
This thread predictions:
CAN 18-12-8
USA 20-13-9
SWE 4-11-7
FIN 2-4-8
RUS 1-5-8
CZE 0-0-5
17 and 18 year olds weren't going to cut it for USA. Relied on 2015 and a 2016 draft eligible players for scoring which didn't work, Eichel, Matthews, Hanifin, Werenski who are very young won't cut it. You need 19 year olds, can't believe they would cut Erne and Cassels. In practice of course the young players would look good but in a game you need the consistent play from 19 year olds or maybe the '95 group for the Americans is just weak.

Maybe next year, but I knew USA wasn't going to win gold with such a young squad. I don't think that has ever happened.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
17 and 18 year olds weren't going to cut it for USA. Relied on 2015 and a 2016 draft eligible players for scoring which didn't work, Eichel, Matthews, Hanifin, Werenski who are very young won't cut it. You need 19 year olds, can't believe they would cut Erne and Cassels. In practice of course the young players would look good but in a game you need the consistent play from 19 year olds or maybe the '95 group for the Americans is just weak.

Maybe next year, but I knew USA wasn't going to win gold with such a young squad. I don't think that has ever happened.

Canada - 1993.

Lollipop

Jul 23, 2013
:laugh:

As I said USA is OVERRATED every damn year.

In every tournament there are North Americans who act as they are superior all other teams.

I'm so happy that USA is out.

Lol @ some prediction in this thread!!!:laugh:

EP40 AKA Lil Wayne

May 9, 2013
:laugh:

As I said USA is OVERRATED every damn year.

In every tournament there are North Americans who act as they are superior all other teams.

I'm so happy that USA is out.

Lol @ some prediction in this thread!!!:laugh:

Damn, U such a hater and just don't know when to stop do you? USA has two gold and one bronze in the last 5 and pretty damn good team. As a fellow swede u almost make me wish we lost to the finns(that I hate from the bottom of my heart) just so you would ****.

We all have moments of heated discussion on HFboards but you, unlike most other take shots at other teams in every damn post, in every damn thread, at the most random moments. You make HFboards a worse place and you make us other swedes look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad