News Article: MDZ Reunion with Biggest Fan

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Hey, WartracePred: I think we need to get this kid hooked up with your SledPreds!

Hockey Fans' generosity reunites Michael del Zotto with a special fan

I was thinking the same. We had practice yesterday and took several of our kids to the game last night. If I had known about his visit sooner, I would have tried to make arrangements for him to skate w the Sled Preds. We have a National Championship tourney in Boston next month. Maybe I'll get to meet him then.

Juneemoon

Oct 29, 2003
Visit site
Did the Predators ever acknowledge this? I know it made Nhl.com, but I didn't see any mention of it on either the Predators website or Faceook page. Maybe it was more of a Rangers story, but it's still league-wide publicity.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Did the Predators ever acknowledge this? I know it made Nhl.com, but I didn't see any mention of it on either the Predators website or Faceook page. Maybe it was more of a Rangers story, but it's still league-wide publicity.

I don't think they did, but I do know based on one of the articles that the team donated the STL tickets to him.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
pretty cool video from the Preds! It was great to see all of the guys (Peks, Clune, Fisher, etc) talking with Liam and really making him feel welcome!!

[nhl]574743[/nhl]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad