Post-Game Talk: MDSF: Penguins @ Rangers - Game 3 - (PIT leads 2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
Yes. Letang has a long history of retaliating with some dirty plays of his own. Those dirty players haven't involved swinging a stick at a player's head until now, but they exist.

No...I know what you're saying man

What I mean is Letang doesn't have a history with fines or suspensions....basically no recorded history

Or does he?

I can't remember...but I didn't think so

Jan 8, 2012
NY
No...I know what you're saying man

What I mean is Letang doesn't have a history with fines or suspensions....basically no recorded history

Or does he?

I can't remember...but I didn't think so

No recorded history. Every player has no recorded history until he does.

Letang should have started his because of this slash.

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Letang has no history because they let things like this go.

Next time he does it, Pens fans will point to him never being suspended and hey Marc Staal cross checked Crosby in the neck! Did you guys know that? Maybe they can petition snapple to put it in as one of their facts.

Did you know fact #8787: Marc Staal Viciously Cross Checked Sidney Crosby in the neck.

pac522

May 25, 2014
New Orleans
that....and why does his follow through speed up significantly ? as if he is zoned in on a target?

.....hurr dee durr durr gonna use the pseudo physics laws here george and say it was Moore jamming him into the boards that increased the velocity of his follow through durr durr....

that makes no sense A and B after he is jammed up by Moore you can see Letang's stick slow down almost coming to a stop then he sees Stalberg and his stick speeds up then whammo

c'mon man....certain BS can pass the BS test...this can't

Right, the only physics at play here could have been if Letang was having an LSD flashback and thought Stalbergs face was masquerading as a puck, in which case the only infraction here would of been playing the puck with a high stick.

There, problem solved.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I watched this video like 56,000 times and I'm still trying to understand the fizzics of the boards making him swing his stick like that.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I watched this video like 56,000 times and I'm still trying to understand the fizzics of the boards making him swing his stick like that.
For every action, there is a greater and opposite reaction in Kris Letang's forearms.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
No recorded history. Every player has no recorded history until he does.

Letang should have started his because of this slash.

It's a line of reasoning I find somewhat irritating. He can't be suspended because he'd never been suspended before. You need to really **** up to get a call with no prior history. However, as soon as you have history, you'll be suspended for looking at an opponent the wrong way.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014

Because most of those 14-16 year olds haven't even taken a physics class yet.

**** Letang and **** the Penguins. Just go out there and crush this team tonight.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Guys. Get over it already. The league and refs will NEVER rule against the pens. Especially against theRangers. It has been like this for decades and will continue. We have to be better. That's what has been so impressive the last few playoffs is that we have won against them despite whatever the league or refs have thrown at us.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ

When Letang pulls back his stick and then follows through, I'm thinking it was either a ghost or some alien force that caused his stick to react the way it did. And my explanation sounds every bit as plausible as the NHL's.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
its 2-1

win tonight and its all square

they played dumb hockey tues. there are ways to soften the trap. they did nothing but play right into it.

pound these guys, skate and pound them. they dont like to be hit. crush sid, kess, and malk. and destroy letang. finish your check and take the body. simple, old school hockey. guys like nash, krieder, stalberg and estaal have to use their size to slow those guys down. hit, hit, hit.

if they clog, dump it and get numbers on the puck. skate, control, cycle, and take it to the net. create traffic and get quality shots. dump and control. over and over.

and pound them.

do this and were 2-2

Last edited:

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
its 2-1

win tonight and its all square

they played dumb hockey tues. there are ways to soften the trap. they did nothing but play right into it.

pound these guys, skate and pound them. they dont like to be hit. crush sid, kess, and malk. and destroy letang. finish your check and take the body. simple, old school hockey. guys like nash, krieder, stalberg and estaal have to use their size to slow those guys down. hit, hit, hit.

if they clog, dump it and get numbers on the puck. skate, control, cycle, and take it to the net. create traffic and get quality shots. dump and control. over and over.

and pound them.

do this and were 2-2

I keep saying this, yet we've hit him once this series. I'm not saying to play dirty, but look what Ekblad did to Tavares last night. We need to do that to Crosby.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
Team needs to play whistle to whistle. If they think a penalty should have been called don't stop skating and raise your hands. Complain at the ref once the play is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad