Post-Game Talk: MDSF, Game 6: Capitals at Flyers, Sunday, April 24

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm surprised to see so many people want Gagner back.

He's not fast, hes not big, he's not tough, he's not good defensively, he's skilled but doesnt score much... He's not exactly the type of guy you keep around.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I always wondered how Gagner would do in Philly on the wing to see if his Jr magic could come back away from bad teams.

I have my answer. Move on.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I think there's an affection to certain players because the run was fun. But after some time, logic will settle in.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
I'm surprised to see so many people want Gagner back.

He's not fast, hes not big, he's not tough, he's not good defensively, he's skilled but doesnt score much... He's not exactly the type of guy you keep around.

Same, I appreciate what he offered the team, but he's hardly a guy worth bringing back. There are much better options available in free agency who will cost the same amount.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I always wondered how Gagner would do in Philly on the wing to see if his Jr magic could come back away from bad teams.

I have my answer. Move on.

No chance Gagne is back. They need to get bigger and faster. He is neither.

White earned another contract and VdV has one. Can't remember about Bellemare but he proved his worth too. Will be an interesting offseason...

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
No chance Gagne is back. They need to get bigger and faster. He is neither.

White earned another contract and VdV has one. Can't remember about Bellemare but he proved his worth too. Will be an interesting offseason...

VdV & Bellemare have deals for next year. White does not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad