Post-Game Talk: MDSF, Game 3: Capitals at Flyers, Monday, April 18; Bellemare suspended 1 game

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Play all of the Black Aces. Bench as many people as you can. Basically forfeit Game 4.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
One of the lowest points for the franchise in recent memory. This makes me so sad I can't put it into words.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Thought this would be one of my proudest nights as a Flyers fan...instead its one of my most embarassing.

I was ok with making the playoffs and a first round exit...actually excited for it...but not this. I dont even know what this is.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
flyers have been punching above their wieght all along...... came unraveled at the end

flyers have played well ----mostly

other than Gudas going after burakovsky....all has been okay

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Most embarrassing display for the Flyers in many, many years. ****ing disgrace. Watch the Flyers never change their PP or their PK for the next game. We all know they ****ing won't. We all know that Manning will be the first to be called upon to kill penalties too.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Terrible night all-around for everyone. Safe to say I'm staying clear of the main boards.

This team has a looooooong way to go.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Oh well. Predictable.

PK is losing them this series, among other obvious issues like depth.

Didn't expect them to make the playoffs, didn't expect them to make any kind of splash once in them, nothing that's happening is surprising.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad